gussie

Default fine cake decorating tips (sizes 0 and 00) in NYC?

Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?

I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
only had size 1).
qahtan

I had to send to Australia for mine. qahtan.

"gussie" > wrote in message
om...
> Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?
>
> I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
> only had size 1).

qahtan

I had to send to Australia for mine. qahtan.

"gussie" > wrote in message
om...
> Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?
>
> I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
> only had size 1).

qahtan

I just googled and found
http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/misc/tips.htm#tip0-2l
Scroll down down and find imported seamless tips, O and 00
qahtan

"gussie" > wrote in message
om...
> Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?
>
> I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
> only had size 1).

qahtan

I just googled and found
http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/misc/tips.htm#tip0-2l
Scroll down down and find imported seamless tips, O and 00
qahtan

"gussie" > wrote in message
om...
> Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?
>
> I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
> only had size 1).

Vox Humana

"qahtan" > wrote in message
.. .
> I had to send to Australia for mine. qahtan.

This was posted on several newsgroups. I noted elsewhere that they are
available from www.Sugarcraft.com which is located in a suburb of
Cincinnati. That might be a bit more convenient than Australia for some
people.

Vox Humana

"qahtan" > wrote in message
.. .
> I had to send to Australia for mine. qahtan.

This was posted on several newsgroups. I noted elsewhere that they are
available from www.Sugarcraft.com which is located in a suburb of
Cincinnati. That might be a bit more convenient than Australia for some
people.

gussie

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message >. ..
> "qahtan" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > I had to send to Australia for mine. qahtan.
> >

> This was posted on several newsgroups. I noted elsewhere that they are
> available from www.Sugarcraft.com which is located in a suburb of
> Cincinnati. That might be a bit more convenient than Australia for some
> people.

I only posted the question here and in rec.food.equipment.

Thanks for the link, but I have a few online sources for cake tips. I
was looking for a local shop so I could avoid paying postage on a
buck-and-change item.
gussie

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message >. ..
> "qahtan" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > I had to send to Australia for mine. qahtan.
> >

> This was posted on several newsgroups. I noted elsewhere that they are
> available from www.Sugarcraft.com which is located in a suburb of
> Cincinnati. That might be a bit more convenient than Australia for some
> people.

I only posted the question here and in rec.food.equipment.

Thanks for the link, but I have a few online sources for cake tips. I
was looking for a local shop so I could avoid paying postage on a
buck-and-change item.

"gussie" > wrote in message
om...
> Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?
>
> I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
> only had size 1).

I know Global Sugar Art is located in NY but not sure exactly where.

They have a website www.globalsugarart.com

I know they do have the PME seamless tips. They are made from stainless
steel. These tips are a bit pricey but they are wonderful.

"gussie" > wrote in message
om...
> Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?
>
> I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
> only had size 1).

I know Global Sugar Art is located in NY but not sure exactly where.

They have a website www.globalsugarart.com

I know they do have the PME seamless tips. They are made from stainless
steel. These tips are a bit pricey but they are wonderful.

Scott

In article <CBnYc.2169$6q.842@trnddc06>, "d" > wrote:

> I know Global Sugar Art is located in NY but not sure exactly where.

Plattsburgh, about seven, eight hours north of NYC.

please mail OT responses only
Scott

In article <CBnYc.2169$6q.842@trnddc06>, "d" > wrote:

> I know Global Sugar Art is located in NY but not sure exactly where.

Plattsburgh, about seven, eight hours north of NYC.

please mail OT responses only

oh, well

way too far for someone in NYC, eh?

Sorry..
-Donna

"Scott" > wrote in message
> In article <CBnYc.2169$6q.842@trnddc06>, "d" > wrote:
>
>> I know Global Sugar Art is located in NY but not sure exactly where.

> Plattsburgh, about seven, eight hours north of NYC.
>
> --
> to respond, change "spamless.invalid" with "optonline.net"
> please mail OT responses only

Cake Wmn

try Academy of Cake Art - School of Higher Learning in the Fine Art of Cake
Decorating
171 West 73 Street, Studio #9
New York City, NY 10023 It is Scott Woolry's business

is his email

Cake decorating Xise Baking 1 04-06-2007 04:56 PM
cake tin sizes maria Baking 7 10-09-2005 08:03 AM
cake decorating Teri General Cooking 2 27-07-2005 08:13 PM
cake decorating tips (sizes 0 and 00) in NYC? gussie Cooking Equipment 3 24-08-2004 04:24 PM
Cake decorating tips Nic General Cooking 3 09-05-2004 11:13 PM