Françoise

Default Cooking bread in the oven

Hi,

I want to start the dough in the bread machine and bake it in the oven.
At what temperature should I set the oven and for how long should I cook
the bread? The bread should be 1 1/2 lb and will be simply put in a
bread mold.

I would greatly appreciate your answers. Thank you.

Fran=E7oise.

H. W. Hans Kuntze

Fran=E7oise wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I want to start the dough in the bread machine and bake it in the oven.
>At what temperature should I set the oven and for how long should I cook=

>the bread? The bread should be 1 1/2 lb and will be simply put in a
>bread mold.
>
>I would greatly appreciate your answers. Thank you.
>

> =20

What is *BREAD*,Fran=E7oise?

Depends on the sugar, if any, the egs, if any.................

Usually, 375-400 for molds, panbread and no more than 45 minutes, or less=
=2E

--=20
Sincerly,

C=3D=A6-)=A7 H. W. Hans Kuntze, CMC, S.g.K. (_o_)
http://www.cmcchef.com , chef<AT>cmcchef.com
"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it Happened"
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/=20

Françoise

Joe

I want to thank both you and Hans for your answers. I made the bread and =
cooked it at 375 deg F. for just over 35 min. I had a taste and it was
perfect. I had done this bread before completely in the bread machine
including cooking. I have to say that, this time, done in the oven, the
consistency was a lot nicer and even the taste seemed to be better as wel=
l.
It was not as heavy. I am very please.

Fran=E7oise.