Old 21-08-2004, 06:29 PM

Default Ready to bake foods avalable on the East coast

I'm an importer of ready to bake foods from Israel
these items are great for bakeries, restaurants, stores, and institutions.
We have the full food service line along with a ready to bake retail line
please feel free to contact me by Email
Rob

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

Old 21-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Vox Humana

wrote in message
I'm an importer of ready to bake foods from Israel
these items are great for bakeries, restaurants, stores, and institutions.
We have the full food service line along with a ready to bake retail line
please feel free to contact me by Email
Rob

Why would a bakery want "ready to bake foods." Wouldn't that just make it
reheatery?

Old 22-08-2004, 06:51 AM
Roy Basan

wrote in message .. .
I'm an importer of ready to bake foods from Israel
these items are great for bakeries, restaurants, stores, and institutions.
We have the full food service line along with a ready to bake retail line
please feel free to contact me by Email
Rob

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

Why won't you sell it back home?
Try to contact Mr. Yasser Arafat and ask him to be your sales
directorg. so that his people can help you sell your ready to
bake goods back to Palestiniam bakeries. and other food shops.
Be sure to borrow from the IDF the Merkava tanks as the salesman
vehicle,as well as one of their gunships monitoring the delivery of
your goods.
Old 22-08-2004, 12:59 PM

the stuff is thawed then "Proofed. then baked. and in the Business it
makes it easier then having a staff of many and it is always the exact same
no mistakes .. ECONOMICS, TIME AND QUALITY!

Old 22-08-2004, 01:01 PM

Go put that tin foil hat back on your head you simple fool
these are the number 1 items in Israel. as for arafats folks they can buy
them at any time. and they often do...

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Roy Basan" wrote in message
om...

.. .

Old 22-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:30:55 GMT, Scott
wrote:

Why the unnecessary injection of politics, Roy?

Um... because he's half-baked?

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
davidac AT jdc DOT org DOT il

Old 23-08-2004, 12:33 AM

LOL

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady" wrote in
message ...

Old 23-08-2004, 12:40 AM

Excuse me Ass clown there is no set ruling that say I can't offer my stuff
here at all. it's a group that has food at it's main issue. I happen to
import a line of Kosher goods. you don't have to like it. but there are
many people that EAT KOSHER.. I made no attack in this group by making an
offer. you on the other side of it were blatant in your attack on me and
the country of origin. you got issues son. many. but if you want to discuss
them take them to your shrink and not here.

As for your hate of everything Israel and all Israelis no one gives a S--T
about it or your feelings.
but personally I want you to attack me some more because it generates sales.
yup you and your stupid attack got me orders today 4 pallets each. so keep
attacking son...... and I'll keep posting and laughing at you out loud.

if you support the Pals so much go there and help them take the terrorists
out of office and give the pals a real Govt. not one run by terrorists like
Arafat and Co.

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Roy Basan" wrote in message
om...
Scott wrote in message

(Roy Basan) wrote:

Why won't you sell it back home?
Try to contact Mr. Yasser Arafat and ask him to be your sales
directorg. so that his people can help you sell your ready to
bake goods back to Palestiniam bakeries. and other food shops.
Be sure to borrow from the IDF the Merkava tanks as the salesman
vehicle,as well as one of their gunships monitoring the delivery of
your goods.

Why the unnecessary injection of politics, Roy?

Scott....
This IDF asshole should be rebuked for his foolishness selling his
stuff here.
It is just grossly out of place ....
If this guy respects this newsgroup as forum for wholesome discussion
on how to improve the baking skills, show some recipes,etc.. then what
is the point of trying to sell his crap.. here.?
If this guy products are really selling well then why he is so
desperate to disturb a newgroup who do not care a whit about any
ready to bake goods.. He should go back home to Israel and
palestine and try his business luck with their arch enemy .They
(arabs) had related baked products anyway except those really Jewish
items .kosher , passover etc.
Therefore this led me to ask what this guy is going... Is that a kind
of arrogant Jewish entrrepreneurship that is one of the many
reasons why muslims hate them?
By Showing his jewish arrogance here ,deserves its own medicine. .
Roy.