Old 23-08-2004, 12:42 AM

I love Anti Semites like you !
you show your colors to everyone then you call yourself respectable. ROFLOL
Go burn a cross and don't forget to wear your sheet!

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Roy Basan" wrote in message
om...
Scott wrote in message

(Roy Basan) wrote:

Why won't you sell it back home?
Try to contact Mr. Yasser Arafat and ask him to be your sales
directorg. so that his people can help you sell your ready to
bake goods back to Palestiniam bakeries. and other food shops.
Be sure to borrow from the IDF the Merkava tanks as the salesman
vehicle,as well as one of their gunships monitoring the delivery of
your goods.

Why the unnecessary injection of politics, Roy?

Scott....
This IDF asshole should be rebuked for his foolishness selling his
stuff here.
It is just grossly out of place ....
If this guy respects this newsgroup as forum for wholesome discussion
on how to improve the baking skills, show some recipes,etc.. then what
is the point of trying to sell his crap.. here.?
If this guy products are really selling well then why he is so
desperate to disturb a newgroup who do not care a whit about any
ready to bake goods.. He should go back home to Israel and
palestine and try his business luck with their arch enemy .They
(arabs) had related baked products anyway except those really Jewish
items .kosher , passover etc.
Therefore this led me to ask what this guy is going... Is that a kind
of arrogant Jewish entrrepreneurship that is one of the many
reasons why muslims hate them?
By Showing his jewish arrogance here ,deserves its own medicine. .
Roy.

Old 23-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Roy Basan

wrote in message . ..
Go put that tin foil hat back on your head you simple fool
these are the number 1 items in Israel. as for arafats folks they can buy
them at any time. and they often do...

So why so desperate to market in a newgroup that does not care an iota
about it?
There are many ways to market such things .....you are just darned
incompetent...
Do you think that being a member of IDF you can do anything here?I am
not aware that any former member of the military( who become
entrepreneur) doing that.
.. . If you already run out of ideas and is so desperate to sell
your goods then end your misery. quickly....;how about shooting
yourself with your GALIL service rifle instead?

Old 23-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Roy Basan

wrote in message .. .

but personally I want you to attack me some more because it generates sales.
yup you and your stupid attack got me orders today 4 pallets each. so keep
attacking son...... and I'll keep posting and laughing at you out loud.

A sort of Reverse psychology huh? One of the things you learned in
your defense force training.....one of the effective methods you apply
on your prisoners.....
and you think you can succeed in applying that here.... hmmnn ....
funny...
Meanwhile.....
As this particular thread ( that you started )is not in topic by
anymeans related to the important issues on baking and recipes;out
of respect of the other regular posters this will have to end
drastically and quickly.....
I still remember and realize that people here care more about
baking,cookery, recipes and obtaining and sharing ideas that will help
them understand the phenomena of their baking problems, learn new
things, improve their knowledge and even hone their skills etc than
anything else.... and will tend to ignore( marketing baked products
that is not their part of their interests).
And my experience and training would be more useful in that line than
wasting my time arguing with a good for nothing (but very
exploitative )Jew..
If you are not in this line ( or have nothing to share to this
group)as you only want to make money from them)then you should seek a
group that shares your kindred interests elsewhere so that you can
live in peace.
Shalom!
Roy

Old 23-08-2004, 12:44 PM

the name of the group is rec.food.baking there is nothing there to
dictate what type of baking. so again you are wrong
you idiotic food nazi

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Roy Basan" wrote in message
om...

.. .

Old 24-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Scott

Oh and Basan is an Arab origin name so I guess that might be part of his
issue!

really, one bad turn does not deserve another.

please mail OT responses only