Old 09-01-2004, 04:30 AM
Darrell Grainger

Default not exactly baking. . .

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Denise wrote:

. . . but I'm looking for a chocolate mold of a guitar - preferably an
electric one. I've Googled it with not much luck. I found one electric
guitar, but they don't sell the mold; only the finished product. There's
one on ebay, but it's not electric.
Any suggestions??

We have a chain of stores in my area called BulkBarn. It is a store than
sells bulk foods. It is a great place to get baking supplies and they rent
and sell molds. You might be able to find a bulk food store in your area
that does the same thing.

Don't send e-mail to