FoodBanter.com

-   -   Honey - Australian - tastes (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/303-honey-australian-tastes.html)

Dee Randall 01-01-2004 04:41 PM

Honey - Australian - tastes

On the front of a jar of honey I like is:

Melange
Premium

Honey

Leatherwood

On side of jar it says:

The Leatherwood Tree grows in the forests along the West Coast of Tasmania
an area renown for its rugged landscape and high rainfall.

I buy this honey at a store which handles Iranian, Indian, Pakistan foods.
They must know what they’re doing because this honey taste is quite strong
and a little permeates the bread and gives the bread a definite mid-eastern
flavor.

Has anyone tried it?

Dee

Dominion of Virginia, USA