Zelion

Default What is the most delicious food in the world?

Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?
pheasant

"Zelion" > wrote in message
om...
> Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

headcheese

Margaret Suran

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> (Zelion) wrote in news:5ad54293.0310100119.34aac538
> @posting.google.com:
>
> > Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?
> >

> No... We're not allowed to tell you. You would eat it all.

Something you remember from your childhood. You my have eaten it when
you came into the kitchen after playing outside and you were really
hungry. Or, someone you really loved, a grandmother or favorite aunt
made something very special for you, something that, perhaps, you never
tasted before. That first bite, the unexpected wonderful taste will
remain in your memory, but the food, the taste itself, can never be
duplicated for you.

Many years ago, a little three year old girl came to stay with me for a
couple of hours, while her mother needed emergency attention for a
tooth.
Sarah had never seen a Mango before and when she wanted a snack, I
offered to cut up a Mango that was ripening on the kitchen window sill.
She tasted it. She loved it. When her mother came to pick her up,
Sarah told her all about the wonderous snack I had provided for her.
Mangoes were still rarely seen in New York at that time, and Sarah's
mother had never tasted one. "What did it taste like", she wanted to
know and the little girl, smiling happily said: "It was sooo good. It
tasted just like Sunshine".

Not too long ago, Sarah saw me. She came over to say "hello" to me.
She is a teen ager now. She introduced me to a friend of hers and
said: "Margaret gave me the best thing I ever tasted when I came to
visit her as a little girl. I have eaten many Mangoes since then, but
none tasted anything like the one I had in her kitchen."
Baldy Cotton

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

Mashed potatoes.

tgt

"Zelion" > wrote in message
om...
> Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

Beer

Denise

chocolate

or bacon

--

Denise

Life is a perfect song with a fractured beat - RS

"Zelion" > wrote in message
om...
> Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

a good grade of bitter sweet chocolate/

Chef Riggy

That is a matter of one's own opinion and taste, and mood.
I like steak au poivre flambéed with cognac. I also like pizza.

"Zelion" > wrote in message
om...
> Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

Zed

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:46:17 -0400, Margaret Suran >
wrote:

>Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>
>> (Zelion) wrote in news:5ad54293.0310100119.34aac538
>> @posting.google.com:
>>
>> > Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?
>> >

>> No... We're not allowed to tell you. You would eat it all.

>Something you remember from your childhood. You my have eaten it when
>you came into the kitchen after playing outside and you were really
>hungry. Or, someone you really loved, a grandmother or favorite aunt
>made something very special for you, something that, perhaps, you never
>tasted before. That first bite, the unexpected wonderful taste will
>remain in your memory, but the food, the taste itself, can never be
>duplicated for you.
>
>Many years ago, a little three year old girl came to stay with me for a
>couple of hours, while her mother needed emergency attention for a
>tooth.
>Sarah had never seen a Mango before and when she wanted a snack, I
>offered to cut up a Mango that was ripening on the kitchen window sill.
>She tasted it. She loved it. When her mother came to pick her up,
>Sarah told her all about the wonderous snack I had provided for her.
>Mangoes were still rarely seen in New York at that time, and Sarah's
>mother had never tasted one. "What did it taste like", she wanted to
>know and the little girl, smiling happily said: "It was sooo good. It
>tasted just like Sunshine".
>
>Not too long ago, Sarah saw me. She came over to say "hello" to me.
>She is a teen ager now. She introduced me to a friend of hers and
>said: "Margaret gave me the best thing I ever tasted when I came to
>visit her as a little girl. I have eaten many Mangoes since then, but
>none tasted anything like the one I had in her kitchen."

damn, you can't top that story!
Zed

---
"Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups:
Alcohol, Caffeine, Sugar & Fat"
Zed

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 05:47:58 -0500, "pheasant"
> wrote:

>"Zelion" > wrote in message
. com...
>> Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

>headcheese

hey , that's not a bad suggestion. a properly made headcheese is
heavenly

I would vote for "Mont Blanc"
(a slightly rum flavoured riced chestnut pureee with whipped cream)
Deeelish!
Zed

---
"Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups:
Alcohol, Caffeine, Sugar & Fat"
Snowfeet1

My grandmother's homemade bread fresh out of the oven with butter!
Baldy Cotton

>Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs and Spam.
graham

"Baldy Cotton" > wrote in message
> >Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

> Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs and Spam.

On Eating Spam for Christmas

When unimpressed with turkey and mince pies,
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And curse fat Santa with ungrateful cries,
And look on tasteless gifts from folks I hate,
Wishing I had the riches I have not,
Futures like him, like him of funds possess'd,
Desiring this man's wife, and that man's yacht,
With what I most enjoy presented least:
Yet in these thoughts the season most despising,
Haply I dine on Spam,--and then my state
(Like to some butterfly of hope arising
From misty dusk) sings carols at God's gate;
For on sweet Spam I dine with such trimmings
That I relish Christmas joy's o'erbrimmings.

theresa

graham wrote:

> "Baldy Cotton" > wrote in message
> > >Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

> > Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs and Spam.

> On Eating Spam for Christmas
>
> When unimpressed with turkey and mince pies,
> I all alone beweep my outcast state,
> And curse fat Santa with ungrateful cries,
> And look on tasteless gifts from folks I hate,
> Wishing I had the riches I have not,
> Futures like him, like him of funds possess'd,
> Desiring this man's wife, and that man's yacht,
> With what I most enjoy presented least:
> Yet in these thoughts the season most despising,
> Haply I dine on Spam,--and then my state
> (Like to some butterfly of hope arising
> From misty dusk) sings carols at God's gate;
> For on sweet Spam I dine with such trimmings
> That I relish Christmas joy's o'erbrimmings.

I now know what I want for Xmas!
Kent H.

NO Wonder this NG is such piece of GRUNT!!!

Baldy Cotton wrote:

> >Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

> Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs and Spam.

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

(Please NOTE: My correct e-mail address is in my Signature) On Wed, 15
Oct 2003 04:23:11 GMT, during the rec.food.baking Community News Flash
"Kent H." > reported:

>NO Wonder this NG is such piece of GRUNT!!!
>
>Baldy Cotton wrote:
>>
>> >Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

>> Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs and Spam.

Any newsgroup is only as good as YOU make it.

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
< davida at jdc dot org dot il >
LIMEYNO1

You've been blocked

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

225/207/145