Old 12-10-2003, 06:00 PM
theresa

Default What is the most delicious food in the world?

graham wrote:

"Baldy Cotton" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs and Spam.

On Eating Spam for Christmas

When unimpressed with turkey and mince pies,
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And curse fat Santa with ungrateful cries,
And look on tasteless gifts from folks I hate,
Wishing I had the riches I have not,
Futures like him, like him of funds possess'd,
Desiring this man's wife, and that man's yacht,
With what I most enjoy presented least:
Yet in these thoughts the season most despising,
Haply I dine on Spam,--and then my state
(Like to some butterfly of hope arising
From misty dusk) sings carols at God's gate;
For on sweet Spam I dine with such trimmings
That I relish Christmas joy's o'erbrimmings.

I now know what I want for Xmas!

Old 15-10-2003, 05:23 AM
Kent H.

NO Wonder this NG is such piece of GRUNT!!!

Old 15-10-2003, 12:15 PM
Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

(Please NOTE: My correct e-mail address is in my Signature) On Wed, 15
Oct 2003 04:23:11 GMT, during the rec.food.baking Community News Flash
"Kent H." reported:

Baldy Cotton wrote:

Can anyone tell me what is the most delicious food in the world?

Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs and Spam.

Any newsgroup is only as good as YOU make it.

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
davida at jdc dot org dot il
Old 15-10-2003, 02:23 PM
LIMEYNO1

You've been blocked

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

225/207/145