Finocchio568

Default WTD: Yeast Doughnuts (like Doughnut Plant in NYC)

Since devouring a bunch of doughnuts from The Doughplant Plant during my recent
visit to NYC, I've been craving for them. They are like yeast-risen doughnuts,
made without eggs. Does anyone have the test-proven recipe for doughnuts like
them? Thanks!
Vox Humana

Default Yeast Doughnuts (like Doughnut Plant in NYC)

"Finocchio568" > wrote in message
> Since devouring a bunch of doughnuts from The Doughplant Plant during my

recent
> visit to NYC, I've been craving for them. They are like yeast-risen

doughnuts,
> made without eggs. Does anyone have the test-proven recipe for doughnuts

like
> them? Thanks!

Emeril did a segment on the Doughnut Plant some time ago. Then as usual,
instead of letting the expert make the doughnuts, he made the expert watch
him make doughnuts - but I digress. Emeril has recipes from that show on
his website. I have no idea if they are suppose to be the same or similar
to the ones used at the Doughnut Plant. You can take a look:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci...6_8957,00.html

Vox Humana