FoodBanter.com

-   -   GREETINGS (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/283-greetings.html)

LIMEYNO1 23-12-2003 01:34 PM

GREETINGS

Hope one and all have a wonderful Christmas or Hannuka and a blessed New
Year filled with peace and prosperity.

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

<>< ><>
www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

225/194/145

Amabile 24-12-2003 03:04 PM

GREETINGS

.. . . And to you as well . . .

--
Yet another of those brilliantly amiable Amabiles