FoodBanter.com

-   -   Friday's carrot cake (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/279-fridays-carrot-cake.html)

Jeff Novotny 21-12-2003 07:07 AM

Friday's carrot cake

Hello,
Has anyone tried TGI Friday's carrot cake? I'm not sure if they still
have it. My question: it's an extremely moist cake, almost
brownie-like moistness. How would you achieve this texture? My guess
would be adding extra liquid and/or eggs?

Thanks,
Jeff

Wayne Boatwright 21-12-2003 04:00 PM

Friday's carrot cake

(Jeff Novotny) wrote in news:92980bb.0312202307.d726767
@posting.google.com:

> Hello,
> Has anyone tried TGI Friday's carrot cake? I'm not sure if they still
> have it. My question: it's an extremely moist cake, almost
> brownie-like moistness. How would you achieve this texture? My guess
> would be adding extra liquid and/or eggs?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Crushed pienapple.