Troy

Default Simple Southern Fried Chicken

1 frying chicken, skin removed if you
want lower fat. I leave the skin on.
3 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup vegetable oil
1.Lightly season chicken with AllSeasoning
2. Roll chicken in flour until covered. Shake off excess flour.
Sprinkle additional seasoning.
3. Simply fry chicken in frying pan until golden brown. I like it
crispy so I cook it a little longer than most.
You can start out with the oil very hot and then reduce it later. This
seals in the moisture and flavor, then cooks it.

These and more recipes can be found at http://coogsfinest.com
Michael H.

Eric Jorgensen > wrote in

> That's too high fat, do you have a BAKED version?

You do know that the bulk of the Oil stays in the pan right? If it's
brought to temperature right..
Eric Jorgensen

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 06:47:18 GMT
"Michael H." > wrote:

> Eric Jorgensen > wrote in
>
> > That's too high fat, do you have a BAKED version?

> You do know that the bulk of the Oil stays in the pan right? If it's
> brought to temperature right..

I was poking fun at the silly stupid spammer posting a frying recipe in
a baking newsgroup to advertise their silly stupid website.

Eric Jorgensen

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 06:47:18 GMT
"Michael H." > wrote:

> Eric Jorgensen > wrote in
>
> > That's too high fat, do you have a BAKED version?

> You do know that the bulk of the Oil stays in the pan right? If it's
> brought to temperature right..

I was poking fun at the silly stupid spammer posting a frying recipe in
a baking newsgroup to advertise their silly stupid website.
Eric Jorgensen

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:26:30 GMT
Brian Seeger > wrote:

> Eric Jorgensen > wrote:
>
> > I was poking fun at the silly stupid spammer posting a frying recipe
> > in
> >a baking newsgroup to advertise their silly stupid website.

> Since we are all interested in food......was it a good recipe that you
> had to mock?

It was a recipe with merits that were overshadowed by the uncouth way it
was presented. It was the uncouth presentation that required mockery, and
I'd do it again. Twice on sunday.

Eric Jorgensen

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:08:03 GMT
Brian Seeger > wrote:

> Eric Jorgensen > wrote:
>
> > It was the uncouth presentation that required mockery, and
> >I'd do it again. Twice on sunday.

> And still you mock with NOTHING to contribute.
>
> @@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
>
> Buttermilk Fried Chicken

Yes, but can i BAKE it?

Eric Jorgensen

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:08:03 GMT
Brian Seeger > wrote:

> Eric Jorgensen > wrote:
>
> > It was the uncouth presentation that required mockery, and
> >I'd do it again. Twice on sunday.

> And still you mock with NOTHING to contribute.
>
> @@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
>
> Buttermilk Fried Chicken

Yes, but can i BAKE it?

Eric Jorgensen

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:29:45 GMT
Brian Seeger > wrote:

> Eric Jorgensen > wrote:
>
> > Yes, but can i BAKE it?

> you can't even MAKE sense. Haven't you figured it out by now?
>

> say bubbye sweetie. you have NOTHING of value to contribute.

Go away, troll.

Eric Jorgensen

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:29:45 GMT
Brian Seeger > wrote:

> Eric Jorgensen > wrote:
>
> > Yes, but can i BAKE it?

> you can't even MAKE sense. Haven't you figured it out by now?
>

> say bubbye sweetie. you have NOTHING of value to contribute.

Go away, troll.
Peggy

"Brian Seeger" > wrote in message
> Eric Jorgensen > wrote:
>
> > Yes, but can i BAKE it?

> you can't even MAKE sense. Haven't you figured it out by now?
>

> say bubbye sweetie. you have NOTHING of value to contribute.

Makes perfect sense to me. The OP was posting a thread about FRYING chicken
in a BAKING newsgroup (big difference between frying and baking, y'know) and
Eric was just giving the OP a hard time.

Peggy

"Brian Seeger" > wrote in message
> Eric Jorgensen > wrote:
>
> > Yes, but can i BAKE it?

> you can't even MAKE sense. Haven't you figured it out by now?
>

> say bubbye sweetie. you have NOTHING of value to contribute.

Makes perfect sense to me. The OP was posting a thread about FRYING chicken
in a BAKING newsgroup (big difference between frying and baking, y'know) and
Eric was just giving the OP a hard time.

Eric Jorgensen

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:20:06 -0800
"Peggy" > wrote:

> "Brian Seeger" > wrote in message
> > Eric Jorgensen > wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, but can i BAKE it?

> > you can't even MAKE sense. Haven't you figured it out by now?
> >

> > say bubbye sweetie. you have NOTHING of value to contribute.
> >

> Makes perfect sense to me. The OP was posting a thread about FRYING
> chicken in a BAKING newsgroup (big difference between frying and baking,
> y'know) and Eric was just giving the OP a hard time.

If you go to google and look at this guy's other posts, it becomes
obvious that he's just an embittered kook who wanders from newsgroup to
newsgroup making sure everybody knows that they are wrong and inferior.

He'll get bored before long and move along.

Eric Jorgensen