FoodBanter.com

-   -   gingerbread house patterns (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/26-gingerbread-house-patterns.html)

james 07-10-2003 10:31 PM

gingerbread house patterns

Does anyone know a good place to share and download gingerbread house patterns?

Ace 08-10-2003 08:14 AM

gingerbread house patterns

> Does anyone know a good place to share and download gingerbread house patterns?

http://www.allbaking.net/ch/2000/dec...hristmas1.html

Website below is especially good list of links --->

http://www.allbaking.net/holiday/gingerbread.html

http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?s...hg/story/data/
victoriangingerbread_05062002.xml

qahtan 12-10-2003 12:07 AM

gingerbread house patterns

James I have found pattern and recipe, the side wall is only 6 inches, ends
4 1/2, but it still looks good when made.When I made one larger it was more
problems. qahtan

om...