Default A need for a Professional bakers forum?

Looking around there seems to be very little in the way of a
professional bakery forum to help each other out and exchange ideas on
different topics like,

Problems with ingredients, machines, different trends or ideas, but on
the wholesale bakery level to the larger retail shop as well as the
small conner store.

How many would be interested, or is there already something out there?
My searches have come up pretty disappointing so far.

I have been toying with the idea of setting one up.

Thanks in advance.
barry

I'd love to lurk and learn from pros discussing their craft.

Barry

> wrote in message
om...
> Looking around there seems to be very little in the way of a
> professional bakery forum to help each other out and exchange ideas on
> different topics like,
>
> Problems with ingredients, machines, different trends or ideas, but on
> the wholesale bakery level to the larger retail shop as well as the
> small conner store.
>
> How many would be interested, or is there already something out there?
> My searches have come up pretty disappointing so far.
>
> I have been toying with the idea of setting one up.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Mk3217

If you find one or make one let me know cause ive been looking for one toom but
have been unable to find one
Alan

If anyone found one pls let me know too,i'd like to join in.
thanks
alan
> wrote in message
om...
> Looking around there seems to be very little in the way of a
> professional bakery forum to help each other out and exchange ideas on
> different topics like,
>
> Problems with ingredients, machines, different trends or ideas, but on
> the wholesale bakery level to the larger retail shop as well as the
> small conner store.
>
> How many would be interested, or is there already something out there?
> My searches have come up pretty disappointing so far.
>
> I have been toying with the idea of setting one up.
>
> Thanks in advance.

question for the bakers sf[_9_] General Cooking 5 03-02-2014 04:07 AM
New recipes for bakers WindyCityPrince General Cooking 0 04-12-2007 04:40 AM
Bakers Chef hutchndi Sourdough 19 29-01-2006 12:43 PM
Pro bakers: What is this machine? [email protected] Baking 1 25-01-2006 09:51 PM
Professional Bakers? Trevor J. Wilson Sourdough 31 23-10-2004 06:35 PM