Old 11-12-2003, 06:15 PM
LIMEYNO1

Default Help Anyone!

I just need a little instruction here. I made my hazelnut cookies using my
cookie press and want to drizzle them with chocolate. But, I don't want to
waste any, chocolate that is.

I'm sure I saw Martha Stewart drizzling cookies with chocolate and I
remember any drips were able to be saved. Any ideas?

--
The MoM!

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

225/194/145

Old 11-12-2003, 06:19 PM
Eric d'Entremont

I put my cookies on a "cooling rack" and place that on a parchment paper
lined cookie tray.. works for me
Eric

Old 11-12-2003, 06:21 PM
Reg

LIMEYNO1 wrote:

I just need a little instruction here. I made my hazelnut cookies using my
cookie press and want to drizzle them with chocolate. But, I don't want to
waste any, chocolate that is.

I'm sure I saw Martha Stewart drizzling cookies with chocolate and I
remember any drips were able to be saved. Any ideas?

Put the cookies on a rack over some parchment to catch the drips.

Old 11-12-2003, 06:34 PM
Chris

"LIMEYNO1" wrote in message
I just need a little instruction here. I made my hazelnut cookies using

my
cookie press and want to drizzle them with chocolate. But, I don't want

waste any, chocolate that is.

I'm sure I saw Martha Stewart drizzling cookies with chocolate and I
remember any drips were able to be saved. Any ideas?

If you've got a cookie-cutter in the exact shape of the cookies, you can
place it over the cookies and apply your chocolate, assuming the cutter is
deeper than the cookie.

;-)

Old 11-12-2003, 06:51 PM
Katra

Reg wrote:

LIMEYNO1 wrote:

I just need a little instruction here. I made my hazelnut cookies using my
cookie press and want to drizzle them with chocolate. But, I don't want to
waste any, chocolate that is.

I'm sure I saw Martha Stewart drizzling cookies with chocolate and I
remember any drips were able to be saved. Any ideas?

Put the cookies on a rack over some parchment to catch the drips.

Or wax paper, or better yet, silpat. :-)

K.

--
^,,^ Cats-haven Hobby Farm ^,,^ ^,,^

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra