Old 08-12-2003, 05:21 PM
Dee Randall

Default Which appropriate newsgroups

Can someone tell me a good newsgroup to subscribe to that I can ask general
food/utensils questions that would not apply to rec.food.baking - type
queries.

(such as: is there a pepper grinder that grinds in various sizes: cracked,
fine, etc.?)

I have tried one or two of the newsgroups in the past (I don't know which
now), but there seemed to be as many unrelated posts (and I mean "REALLY"
unrelated) to cooking as to cooking.

Any comments appreciated.
Thanks,
Dee

Old 08-12-2003, 05:35 PM
The Cook

"Dee Randall" wrote:

Can someone tell me a good newsgroup to subscribe to that I can ask general
food/utensils questions that would not apply to rec.food.baking - type
queries.

(such as: is there a pepper grinder that grinds in various sizes: cracked,
fine, etc.?)

I have tried one or two of the newsgroups in the past (I don't know which
now), but there seemed to be as many unrelated posts (and I mean "REALLY"
unrelated) to cooking as to cooking.

Any comments appreciated.
Thanks,
Dee

Have you tried rec.food.equipment?
--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.
Old 08-12-2003, 06:43 PM
Dee Randall

Thanks! I've subscribed. Looks great.
Dee
"The Cook" wrote in message
news
"Dee Randall" wrote:

Can someone tell me a good newsgroup to subscribe to that I can ask

general
food/utensils questions that would not apply to rec.food.baking - type
queries.

(such as: is there a pepper grinder that grinds in various sizes:

cracked,
fine, etc.?)

I have tried one or two of the newsgroups in the past (I don't know which
now), but there seemed to be as many unrelated posts (and I mean "REALLY"
unrelated) to cooking as to cooking.

Any comments appreciated.
Thanks,
Dee

Have you tried rec.food.equipment?
--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary

and those who do not.

newsgroups [email protected] General Cooking 18 21-05-2009 01:28 AM
AOL and newsgroups Joseph Kubera Tea 18 26-01-2005 05:51 PM
New to Newsgroups aksinglemom Baking 2 14-03-2004 03:02 PM
RE : What other newsgroups do you like ? Bigbazza General Cooking 0 07-10-2003 09:31 AM
what other newsgroups do you like? JLove98905 General Cooking 35 07-10-2003 09:22 AM