Greg

Default gramcarker crust

I'm looking for a gramcarker crust recipes for a cheese cake and
anyone please help?
Thank u for all who can help..

Jenn Ridley

Greg > wrote:

>I'm looking for a gramcarker crust recipes for a cheese cake and
>anyone please help?

It's spelled graham cracker (spelling counts when you're trying to
find something online). Buy a box of graham crackers, and the recipe
will be on the box.

I don't have a box of graham crackers in the house ATM, but a quick
google (www.google.com) on ' "graham cracker" crust recipe' (leave in
the double quotes) will give you lots of recipes.

basically, make graham cracker crumbs, add enough softened or melted
butter to hold them together, (some people add sugar), pat into pan.

jenn
--
Jenn Ridley

shipwreck

I just use the box recipe. I've usually baked it for 7 minutes, but
I've just seen Tyler's Ultimate and he forewent this process. I might
also try that next time.

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:12:33 +1300, Greg > wrote:

>I'm looking for a gramcarker crust recipes for a cheese cake and
>anyone please help?
>Thank u for all who can help..

Greg

thank u for the help ..