Old 26-12-2003, 03:08 PM
Nessmuk

Default Why I want a bread machine?

In article , "Vox Humana" wrote:

I have one made in 1952 and still going strong.

Dale

I don't recall seeing automatic bread machines until the late 1980's.

Perhaps I misread it. I thought he was talking about kitchenaid mixers
stopping in mid stir. I will reload the old articles and check.

Dale

Old 27-12-2003, 03:36 AM
Vox Humana

"Nessmuk" wrote in message
In article , "Vox Humana"

wrote:

I have one made in 1952 and still going strong.

Dale

I don't recall seeing automatic bread machines until the late 1980's.

Perhaps I misread it. I thought he was talking about kitchenaid mixers
stopping in mid stir. I will reload the old articles and check.

Dale

You're probably right. It's too much work to for me to find the start of
the thread! This is a good example of why it is important to quote at least
some of the message when you respond. All I could see was a subject line
that referred to a bread machine and a post that said the poster had one
made in 1952.

Old 27-12-2003, 06:46 AM
H. W. Hans Kuntze

Vox Humana wrote:

"Nessmuk" wrote in message
...[....]
=20

Perhaps I misread it. I thought he was talking about kitchenaid mixers
stopping in mid stir. I will reload the old articles and check. Dale

You're probably right. It's too much work to for me to find the start o=

the thread!

The quoting here is already an abomination, without TOFU and full quote.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3...3DUTF-8&threa=
dm=3DOo6zb.12854%24N.3253756%40news4.srv.hcvlny.cv .net&rnum=3D4&prev=3D/g=
roups%3Fq%3DWhy%2BI%2Bwant%2Ba%2Bbread%2Bmachine%2 53F%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%2=
6ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26selm%3DOo6zb.12854%2524N.3253756%2540news4.srv =
=2Ehcvlny.cv.net%26rnum%3D4=20
(
From: Static I )
Subject: Why I want a bread machine?
=20
View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.food.baking
Date: 2003-12-02 23:52:10 PST

"barry"
Date: 12/2/2003 2:14 PM Central Standard Time
I see you're catching a bit of static...

Now Barry, I was not denigrating bread machines.

I am, however, probably the only person living who doesn't like his=20
Kitchen Aid
mixer

Post a follow-up to this message
Message 10 in thread
From: barry )
=20
View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.food.baking
Date: 2003-12-03 07:30:47 PST

I am, however, probably the only person living who doesn't like his=20

Kitchen Aid
mixer

From what I read on alt.bread.recipes, there are a lot of people who don=
't
like their KA mixer. What don't you like about yours? I have a list of
things I'd change if I could (and I have changed some of them).

Barry

Post a follow-up to this message

From: Eric Jorgensen )
=20
View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.food.baking
Date: 2003-12-03 10:04:01 PST

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:30:35 GMT
"barry" wrote:

I am, however, probably the only person living who doesn't like his =

Kitchen Aid
mixer

From what I read on alt.bread.recipes, there are a lot of people who
don't like their KA mixer. What don't you like about yours? I have a=

list of things I'd change if I could (and I have changed some of
them).

And even more people love them until the day they suddenly stop working
in mid-stir and never so much as hum again.

Post a follow-up to this message
Message 12 in thread
From: Nessmuk )
=20
View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.food.baking
Date: 2003-12-25 02:39:57 PST

In article , Eric Jorgensen=20
wrote:

And even more people love them until the day they suddenly=20

stop working
in mid-stir and never so much as hum again.

I have one made in 1952 and still going strong.=20

Dale

Post a follow-up to this message
Message 13 in thread
From: Vox Humana )
=20
View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.food.baking
Date: 2003-12-25 10:18:22 PST

"Nessmuk" wrote in message
In article , Eric=20

Jorgensen wrote:

And even more people love them until the day they suddenly=20

stop working
in mid-stir and never so much as hum again.

I have one made in 1952 and still going strong.

Dale

I don't recall seeing automatic bread machines until the late 1980's.

Post a follow-up to this message

--=20
Sincerly,

C=3D=A6-)=A7 H. W. Hans Kuntze, CMC, S.g.K. (_o_)
http://www.cmcchef.com , chefATcmcchef.com
"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it Happened"