FoodBanter.com

-   -   Hello Everyone! (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/179391-hello-everyone.html)

Jarrno 29-11-2009 11:00 AM

Hello Everyone!

Hello!
just wanted you to know that i've joined this group :)
There seems to be a lot of spam but hopefully there is someone i can
talk about the actual subject BAKING :)
So if theres anybody out there..reply :)

Thank you!!

Garland Grower 26-01-2010 12:50 AM

Hello Everyone!

"Jarrno" > wrote in message
> Hello!
> just wanted you to know that i've joined this group :)
> There seems to be a lot of spam but hopefully there is someone i can
> talk about the actual subject BAKING :)
> So if theres anybody out there..reply :)
>
> Thank you!!

Hello, I've joined as well.
Agree about the spam, hope we can get rid of it and have good baking
discussions.

Rita Foust
Garland, TX