Kenneth

Default Source for Vegalene pump bottle...?

Howdy,

Might you know a retail source for Vegalene (it's a release, similar
to Pam) in the one pint pump bottle (not aerosol)?

Very sincere thanks,

--
Kenneth

Kenneth

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:39:35 -0500, Kenneth
> wrote:

>Howdy,
>
>Might you know a retail source for Vegalene (it's a release, similar
>to Pam) in the one pint pump bottle (not aerosol)?
>
>Very sincere thanks,

Hello again,

I should have mentioned in my post that I have already been in
communication with the folks at Parway Tryson and, to my amazement,
they cannot point me to a retailer.

If I want a truckload, they can help...

--
Kenneth

Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Kenneth" > wrote in message

> Hello again,
>
> I should have mentioned in my post that I have already been in
> communication with the folks at Parway Tryson and, to my amazement,
> they cannot point me to a retailer.
>
> If I want a truckload, they can help...
>

> --
> Kenneth

Did you do a Google search? Many hits--some sell only larger quantities
(case of 6 or industrial-sized containers) but there are sites that sell in
smaller amounts. You could always get one of the jugs and put it in a pump
bottle yourself.

rona

> If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS."

Kenneth

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:21:35 -0600, "Rona Yuthasastrakosol"
> wrote:

>"Kenneth" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Hello again,
>>
>> I should have mentioned in my post that I have already been in
>> communication with the folks at Parway Tryson and, to my amazement,
>> they cannot point me to a retailer.
>>
>> If I want a truckload, they can help...
>>

>> --
>> Kenneth
>>

>Did you do a Google search? Many hits--some sell only larger quantities
>(case of 6 or industrial-sized containers) but there are sites that sell in
>smaller amounts. You could always get one of the jugs and put it in a pump
>bottle yourself.
>
>rona

Hi Rona,

Indeed, I did Google for the product. If I type in "Vegalene" I get
over 500 hits. If I actually search for the product I need, that is,
Vegetate in the pint pump bottle, I get far fewer but cannot spot any
at the retail level.

If you can spot a link to the retail product, I would be most
appreciative...

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Jack Schidt®

"Kenneth" > wrote in message

> Indeed, I did Google for the product. If I type in "Vegalene" I get
> over 500 hits. If I actually search for the product I need, that is,
> Vegetate in the pint pump bottle, I get far fewer but cannot spot any
> at the retail level.
>
> If you can spot a link to the retail product, I would be most
> appreciative...
>
> All the best,

Kenneth, are you steering clear of the aerosol because you don't like the
propellant, or because you don't like the aerosol spray effect?

If it's the former, you can find a pump aerosol bottle, the kind you
pressurize by pumping a built-in piston. I dunno where you are but I've
seen them here in the states at MalWart for about $5.

If your reason is the latter, there are spritz bottles with pump handles and
a nozzle that allows you to regulate the flow from a mist to a stream. This
item is also inexpensive.

HTH

Jack Pumpernickel.

Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Kenneth" > wrote in message

> Hi Rona,
>
> Indeed, I did Google for the product. If I type in "Vegalene" I get
> over 500 hits. If I actually search for the product I need, that is,
> Vegetate in the pint pump bottle, I get far fewer but cannot spot any
> at the retail level.
>
> If you can spot a link to the retail product, I would be most
> appreciative...
>
> All the best,
>
> --
> Kenneth
>
> If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS."

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/ind...an_Coating.htm

The above is directed at people in the industry, and you must by a large
quantity, but it's in gallon jugs so you should be able to transfer it to a
spray bottle.

http://www.wildernessdining.com/rm01603.html

The above sells in 1 oz bottles, so you would have to buy many to fill a
spray bottle. But it's only $2.25/bottle so depending on how much or how
little you'll be using it, it might be cheaper than buying the gallon case
(I think it's 4/case) for $50+).

You didn't mention what you needed it for, but from what I saw of the
ingredient list, you could probably get your own pump bottle and mix up
something similar much more cheaply.

rona

Kenneth

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:40:45 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>"Kenneth" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Indeed, I did Google for the product. If I type in "Vegalene" I get
>> over 500 hits. If I actually search for the product I need, that is,
>> Vegetate in the pint pump bottle, I get far fewer but cannot spot any
>> at the retail level.
>>
>> If you can spot a link to the retail product, I would be most
>> appreciative...
>>
>> All the best,
>>

>Kenneth, are you steering clear of the aerosol because you don't like the
>propellant, or because you don't like the aerosol spray effect?
>
>If it's the former, you can find a pump aerosol bottle, the kind you
>pressurize by pumping a built-in piston. I dunno where you are but I've
>seen them here in the states at MalWart for about $5.
>
>If your reason is the latter, there are spritz bottles with pump handles and
>a nozzle that allows you to regulate the flow from a mist to a stream. This
>item is also inexpensive.
>
>HTH
>
>Jack Pumpernickel.

Hi Jack,

It is simpler than you might think...

I had a product (Vegalene in 1 Pint Pump bottle.)

I liked it.

I can no longer locate a source...

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Jack Schidt®

"Kenneth" > wrote in message

> >Kenneth, are you steering clear of the aerosol because you don't like the
> >propellant, or because you don't like the aerosol spray effect?
> >
> >If it's the former, you can find a pump aerosol bottle, the kind you
> >pressurize by pumping a built-in piston. I dunno where you are but I've
> >seen them here in the states at MalWart for about $5.
> >
> >If your reason is the latter, there are spritz bottles with pump handles

and
> >a nozzle that allows you to regulate the flow from a mist to a stream.

This
> >item is also inexpensive.
> >
> >HTH
> >
> >Jack Pumpernickel.
> >

> Hi Jack,
>
> It is simpler than you might think...
>
> I had a product (Vegalene in 1 Pint Pump bottle.)
>
> I liked it.
>
> I can no longer locate a source...
>
> All the best,

Errr, you got a band-aid for where you bit my helping hand?

Anyway, you must not be looking too hard. My local store has it in stock.
:-D

Jack Oops

Karen

Kenneth wrote:

> It is simpler than you might think...
>
> I had a product (Vegalene in 1 Pint Pump bottle.)

Save the pump if you are only able to buy refills. From sad experience,
the pumps that are readily available do not work well with Vegalene.

Karen

Kenneth

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:35:19 GMT, Karen
> wrote:

>Save the pump if you are only able to buy refills. From sad experience,
>the pumps that are readily available do not work well with Vegalene.
>
>Karen

Hi Karen,

I can't buy anything...

I cannot find a retailer for the product.

I can buy a case of gallon jugs of the stuff, but right now, can't
find anyone who will sell me smaller quantities.

Thanks,

--
Kenneth

Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Kenneth" > wrote in message

> Hi Karen,
>
> I can't buy anything...
>
> I cannot find a retailer for the product.
>
> I can buy a case of gallon jugs of the stuff, but right now, can't
> find anyone who will sell me smaller quantities.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Kenneth
>
> If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS."

I guess you didn't look at the link I posted earlier with the 1 oz bottles?
Buy enough and you can fill your beloved spray bottle.

rona

Kenneth

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:09:13 -0600, "Rona Yuthasastrakosol"
> wrote:

>I guess you didn't look at the link I posted earlier with the 1 oz bottles?
>Buy enough and you can fill your beloved spray bottle.
>
>rona

Hi Rona,

Would you really expect me to take seriously the suggestion that I pay
$36 per pint for this stuff (before shipping)?

I thank you for your efforts, but the suggestion is not meaningful.

If, by any chance, you know a source (at the retail level) for the
product in the one pint pump bottle, please let me know.

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Kenneth" > wrote in message

> Hi Rona,
>
> Would you really expect me to take seriously the suggestion that I pay
> $36 per pint for this stuff (before shipping)?
>
> I thank you for your efforts, but the suggestion is not meaningful.

Excuse me? It seems rather odd to ask for help, have it given to you (by
more than one person), and respond with rudeness (to more than one person).
Any help is meaningful, particularly when it comes from complete strangers.

> If, by any chance, you know a source (at the retail level) for the
> product in the one pint pump bottle, please let me know.
>
> All the best,
>
> --
> Kenneth
>
> If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS."

It depends on how often you use the stuff. How long would 1 pint last you?
If it's several months, then why bother buying a pint? Why not just buy
half a pint's worth or even less? And if you really want the stuff, as it
seems you do, then why wouldn't you be willing to sacrifice something
(money, size, non-aerosol cans) to get it?

rona

Kenneth

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:59:42 -0600, "Rona Yuthasastrakosol"
> wrote:

>Excuse me? It seems rather odd to ask for help, have it given to you (by
>more than one person), and respond with rudeness (to more than one person).
>Any help is meaningful, particularly when it comes from complete strangers.

Hi Rona,

I read my posts with care, and have not the slightest idea what you
interpreted as "rudeness (to more than one person)".

Whatever it might be, I am sincerely sorry, and wish you the best,

--
Kenneth

Empty Champagne or wine bottle as oil bottle and vented pourer Manda Ruby General Cooking 18 11-10-2010 09:02 PM
Pump Marty Phee Winemaking 1 23-02-2006 09:28 PM
Comparing bottle A vs bottle B over a couple of weeks P G Wine 5 13-05-2004 09:22 PM
great bottle cleaning tip for stuff that hardened inside the bottle Stephen Winemaking 0 19-12-2003 05:06 AM
Source for Vegalene pump bottle...? Kenneth General Cooking 7 25-11-2003 04:20 PM