FoodBanter.com

-   -   chocolate help plese (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/177585-chocolate-help-plese.html)

Edward Hughes 06-10-2009 01:37 PM

chocolate help plese

Is there an easy way to tint white chocolate? I am wanting to make molded
goodies and the would look better in color.

Patrick[_2_] 06-10-2009 10:12 PM

chocolate help plese

Try www.chefrubber.com. They have a lot of professional stuff for
chocolate.

foofiefan 23-08-2010 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Hughes (Post 1386263)
Is there an easy way to tint white chocolate? I am wanting to make molded
goodies and the would look better in color.

THe best way is to either use powdered food colors or oil-based ones. You can find these at a candy-making supply or cake supply business.

Vic in Springfield

sf[_9_] 10-02-2014 05:29 AM

chocolate help plese

wrote:

> Is there an easy way to tint white chocolate? I am wanting to make molded
> goodies and the would look better in color.

Have you tried food coloring?

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.

Joel Polowin[_2_] 10-02-2014 07:01 PM

chocolate help plese

On 2/10/2014 12:29 AM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 12:37:34 GMT, Edward Hughes >
> wrote:
>
>> Is there an easy way to tint white chocolate? I am wanting to make molded
>> goodies and the would look better in color.

> Have you tried food coloring?

Adding any moisture, even just a drop, to melted chocolate tends to
make it suddenly solidify. I suppose one might be able to put a
drop or two of food colouring onto small bits of the white chocolate,
let them dry, then use them to tint the melt.

Cindy Adams 27-05-2014 08:36 AM

Nice Information! I use berry on chocolate cake.