FoodBanter.com

-   -   Small Desserts (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/177-small-desserts.html)

PatyD 23-11-2003 01:07 PM

Small Desserts

I am throwing a large holiday party, and I was wondering if anyone had
any good recipes for cookies or small bite-sized desserts that people
could munch on and wouldn't be too hard to bake.
TIA
patyd

Vox Humana 23-11-2003 01:32 PM

Small Desserts

"PatyD" > wrote in message
om...
> I am throwing a large holiday party, and I was wondering if anyone had
> any good recipes for cookies or small bite-sized desserts that people
> could munch on and wouldn't be too hard to bake.
> TIA
> patyd

You might want to take a look at this book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books