FoodBanter.com

-   -   beer available (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/176774-beer-available.html)

danial crage 11-09-2009 10:10 AM

beer available

Frustrated by the lack of interesting beer available in the
supermarket?
http://www.mybrewerytap.com/

Chemo the Clown 17-09-2009 12:54 AM

beer available

On Sep 11, 2:10*am, danial crage > wrote:
> Frustrated by the lack of interesting beer available in the
> supermarket?http://www.mybrewerytap.com/

You must be in Europe somewhere. Here in the US, at least in my
town...there are soooo many brews to try that I don't think I'll ever
get to try them all. Damn good ones too!

JessicaHunt 18-09-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemo the Clown (Post 1378484)
On Sep 11, 2:10*am, danial crage wrote:
Frustrated by the lack of interesting beer available in the
supermarket?mybrewerytap.com - 52 Week Beer Club

You must be in Europe somewhere. Here in the US, at least in my
town...there are soooo many brews to try that I don't think I'll ever
get to try them all. Damn good ones too!

We don't even get to have beer in the SUPERMARKET here in good old Pa!