FoodBanter.com

-   -   Top Secret Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/174593-top-secret-recipes.html)

secretrecipes1 16-07-2009 10:55 AM

Top Secret Recipes

Do you ever wonder how to make those tasty foods at the places you ate at?
Well now you can get a load of top secret recipes from fast food places all the way up to 5 star restaurants.

Get all of the secret food recipes you want.
If you even click the link get and go to the next page just enter you name and email adress to get free sample recipes.
But if you want full blown secret food recipes. Just look at all the free bonus gifts you get if you order the Americas Secret Recipe download able Cookbook.
Trust me its worth your investment. Just TRY it you wont be dissapointed. Secret Recipes - Restaurant Top Secret Recipes

Mathew Perry 21-07-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secretrecipes1 (Post 1346432)
Do you ever wonder how to make those tasty foods at the places you ate at?
Well now you can get a load of top secret recipes from fast food places all the way up to 5 star restaurants.

Get all of the secret food recipes you want.
If you even click the link get and go to the next page just enter you name and email adress to get free sample recipes.
But if you want full blown secret food recipes. Just look at all the free bonus gifts you get if you order the Americas Secret Recipe download able Cookbook.
Trust me its worth your investment. Just TRY it you wont be dissapointed. Secret Recipes - Restaurant Top Secret Recipes

Thanks for the link...I like baking and need all the secret tips for that.

Chemo the Clown 24-07-2009 04:59 PM

Top Secret Recipes

On Jul 16, 2:55*am, secretrecipes1
> wrote:
> Do you ever wonder how to make those tasty foods at the places you ate
> at?
> Well now you can get a load of top secret recipes from fast food places
> all the way up to 5 star restaurants.
>
> Get all of the secret food recipes you want.
> If you even click the link get and go to the next page just enter you
> name and email adress to get free sample recipes.
> But if you want full blown secret food recipes. Just look at all the
> free bonus gifts you get if you order the Americas Secret Recipe
> download able Cookbook.
> Trust me its worth your investment. Just TRY it you wont be
> dissapointed. 'Secret Recipes - Restaurant Top Secret Recipes'
> (http://www.secretrecipesoffer.com)
>
> --
> secretrecipes1

If they were secrets then you wouldn't even know about them!! Either
that or you can't keep a secret!