FoodBanter.com

-   -   drag bits, step drag bits, chevron drag bits, API Reg thread dragbits, API IF thread drag bits, Arod thread drag bits, Nrod thread drag bits,2-wings drag bits, 3-wings drag bits, 4-wings drag bits, carbide drag bits,PDC drag bits, clay bits (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/173036-drag-bits-step-drag.html)

Jack[_10_] 02-06-2009 03:02 AM

drag bits, step drag bits, chevron drag bits, API Reg thread dragbits, API IF thread drag bits, Arod thread drag bits, Nrod thread drag bits,2-wings drag bits, 3-wings drag bits, 4-wings drag bits, carbide drag bits,PDC drag bits, clay bits

drag bits step drag bits chevron drag bits API Reg thread drag bits
API IF thread drag bits Arod thread drag bits Nrod thread drag bits
2wings drag bits 3wings drag bits 4wings drag bits carbide drag bits
PDC drag bits clay bits

drag bits, step drag bits, chevron drag bits, API Reg thread drag
bits, API IF thread drag bits, Arod thread drag bits, Nrod thread drag
bits, 2-wings drag bits, 3-wings drag bits, 4-wings drag bits, carbide
drag bits, PDC drag bits, clay bits

We are offering various drag bits, including step drag bits, chevron
drag bits, 2-wings drag bits,3-wings drag bits, 4-wings drag bits,
heavy duty drag bits, hole opener drag bits, API REG thread drag bits,
API IF thread drag bits, A rod thread drag bits, Nrod thread drag
bits. carbide drag bits, PDC drag bits. Our drag bits are very popular
in European and American market, our drag bits is of high quality, our
drag bits is of competitive pricing.

The drag bits are used for jet grouting, the drag bits also could be
used for water well drilling and mini-piling.

Should you be any of interested in our drag bits ? Please feel free to
contact us for drag bits detail.

Jack Chan

Sinodrills Equipment Co LTD
http://www.sinodrills.com