FoodBanter.com

-   -   makeup brush set (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/172260-makeup-brush-set.html)

nicebuybuy1 17-05-2009 04:01 AM

makeup brush set

welcome to wwwnicebuybuycom
we wholesale professional makeup brush set
specification:
it includes: kabuki powder brush,ordinary brush, foudation brush,
variety of eye shadow brushes,eyeliner,lip brush they can be packed in Pvc leather pouch
it can be sold seperately.
Interested buyers can contact Us direct via:
nicebuybuy(at)hotmail.com
nicebuybuy(at)hotmail.com
MSN...nicebuybuy(at)hotmail.com
website:wwwnicebuybuycom welcome to women fashion world
sales manager
Miss alen
865942929061
8613045941933
we have many brand perfume,they are all very good quality.
if you are intersted in our pefume,please dont hesitate to contact us.