FoodBanter.com

-   -   mushroom-shaped muffins (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/172017-mushroom-shaped-muffins.html)

nuria 11-05-2009 03:20 AM

mushroom-shaped muffins

How can I get mushroom-shaped muffins, like the ones you buy in
bakeries....

I have several silicone pans... the ones that I just baked looked like
cylinders.... They are still delicious though...

Recipes always recommend to fill only 2/3 of muffin tin... Should I
fill it up so that the batter overflows when it rises? Is that the
secret to get the mushroom-shaped muffins?

mom peagram 11-05-2009 02:37 PM

mushroom-shaped muffins

your query there you may get an answer more quickly as this group is about
dead.

--
mompeagram
FERGUS/HARLINGEN

Old Hound 08-06-2009 10:18 AM

Hmmm

I prefer Chocolate. And if there's a story to go with it, nothing like it.

Like this one - The Dark Truth

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuria (Post 1315554)