FoodBanter.com

-   -   once a week I will post a recipe. (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/171399-once-week-i-will.html)

the rabbit 24-04-2009 08:56 PM

once a week I will post a recipe.

hope you enjoy, you are free to pst your own please visit my site.

easy
Malasadas

fryer with 1-2 quart of oil.
4 slice of bread
1/2 c. surgar
1 egg slightly beaten
1 c. milk
1/2 t. lemon extract
2. c. bisquick

comine rhe egg milk and extract, mix well. add the bisquick to mix
and
mix until smooth. cut 4 slices of bread into nine pieces. Drop the
pieces into the batter then fry for 2 minutes or until gold brown.
roll while hot in 1/2 of surgar.

http://lee69j.tripod.com

my group

http://groups.google.com/g/ddc7f6bf/...70d942f5084f2c

Bubba[_8_] 24-04-2009 09:49 PM

once a week I will post a recipe.

Got any recipes for SPAM???

Mr. Bill[_2_] 24-04-2009 10:10 PM

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:49:34 -0400, "Bubba" > wrote:

>Got any recipes for SPAM???

You might enjoy this!!

Sweet Sour Spam

6 servings

Measure Ingredient
2 cans Spam luncheon meat
½ cup Red Vinegar
1 cup Catsup
1½ cup Brown Sugar
½ cup Pineapple chunks
2 cups Juice from pineapple
2 cups Tempura flour mix or
1 cup Flour
1 cup Corn starch
1 medium Onion
1 cup Carrots, chopped
1 cup Button mushrooms
1 cup Snow peas
1 cup Bell peppers, sliced
½ teaspoon Ginger, powered
Garlic
Salt
Pepper
Salad oil

Slice Spam into 1/2 X 1" chunks. Pour tempura flour mix into small
mixing bowl and gradually stir in water or pineapple juice until
mixture is smooth. (Pancake consistency) Season with garlic, salt, and
pepper. Dip Spam into batter and deep fry until golden brown. Sauce:
Combine vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup and pineapple juice in medium
saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Dilute corn starch in
water and gradually stir into sauce to thicken. Stir-fry veggies in 1
Tbs oil until tender-crisp. Pour sweet-n-sour sauce generously over
Spam and stir-fried vegetables. First Place, Main Dish, SPAM Luncheon
Meat Contest. Agan Guam Submitted By LISA BUTLER On 05-30-95

Chemo the Clown 01-05-2009 12:14 AM

On Apr 24, 2:10*pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:49:34 -0400, "Bubba" > wrote:
> >Got any recipes for SPAM???

Please only post recipes about Sloppy Joes.

Mr. Bill[_2_] 01-05-2009 01:15 AM

once a week I will post a recipe.

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:14:36 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>Please only post recipes about Sloppy Joes.

The REAL recipe is on the can of Kroger's Sloppy Joe Mix.

Old Hound 08-06-2009 10:26 AM

Ohh that was so kool

Continue, please...

And yeah... for ppl intsrested in stuff like this . . . found this guy who is narrating his story about some legend.... and also describing all the food from different parts of the world that he has savored - The Dark Truth

Quote:

Originally Posted by the rabbit (Post 1308075)
once a week I will post a recipe.

hope you enjoy, you are free to pst your own please visit my site.

easy
Malasadas

fryer with 1-2 quart of oil.
4 slice of bread
1/2 c. surgar
1 egg slightly beaten
1 c. milk
1/2 t. lemon extract
2. c. bisquick

comine rhe egg milk and extract, mix well. add the bisquick to mix
and
mix until smooth. cut 4 slices of bread into nine pieces. Drop the
pieces into the batter then fry for 2 minutes or until gold brown.
roll while hot in 1/2 of surgar.

pacasian recipes

my group

recipes for the week - Asian-Pacific recipes | Google Groups

Chemo the Clown 09-06-2009 12:12 AM

On Apr 24, 1:49*pm, "Bubba" > wrote:
> Got any recipes for SPAM???
>
> "the rabbit" > wrote in message

> > once a week I will post a recipe.

> > hope you enjoy, you are free to pst your own please visit my site.

> > * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * easy
> > Malasadas

> > fryer with 1-2 quart of oil.
> > 4 slice of bread
> > 1/2 c. surgar
> > 1 egg slightly beaten
> > 1 c. milk
> > 1/2 t. lemon extract
> > 2. c. bisquick

> > comine rhe egg milk and extract, mix well. add the bisquick to mix
> > and
> > mix until smooth. cut 4 slices of bread into nine pieces. Drop the
> > pieces into the batter then fry for 2 minutes or until gold brown.
> > roll while hot in 1/2 of surgar.

> >http://bleed69j.tripod.com

> > my group

> >http://groups.google.com/SPAM1e3cf0f...0d942f5084f2c- Hide quoted text -

Hey, how 'bout a Sloppy Joe!! Post it NOW!!

Mr. Bill[_2_] 09-06-2009 12:34 AM

once a week I will post a recipe.

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:12:53 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:
>Hey, how 'bout a Sloppy Joe!! Post it NOW!!

You remain about as exciting as moldy onion skins. Have you EVER
contributed anything of value?

Mango Lloyd 09-06-2009 12:49 AM

"Mr. Bill" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:12:53 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> > wrote:
>>Hey, how 'bout a Sloppy Joe!! Post it NOW!!

> You remain about as exciting as moldy onion skins. Have you EVER
> contributed anything of value?

Oh No! Mr. Bill!

Mr. Bill[_2_] 09-06-2009 01:22 AM

once a week I will post a recipe.

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 19:49:37 -0400, "Mango Lloyd"
> wrote:

>Oh No! Mr. Bill!

same question for you....are you able to contribute anything of value?

Made this over the weekend....outstanding!!

@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

Apple Nut Lattice Tart

desserts, fruits, pastry

2 pie crusts, 10
3 cup granny smith apples,
1 sliced and peeled
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoon golden raisins
3 tablespoon pecans, chopped
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon lemon rind
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon water
1 egg yolk, beaten
----GLAZE----
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 cup powdered sugar

Heat oven to 400F. Place one crust in a tart pan. Combine in large
bowl
apples, sugar, raisins, pecans, cinnamon, lemon rind and lemon juice.
Spoon
into tart shell. Make Lattice top and assemble. Trim and seal edges.

In a small bowl, combine egg yolk and water; gently brush over
lattice.
Bake 40 to 60 minutes. Remove to rack and cool completely.

Prepare glaze and drizzle over cool tart.

Yield: 6 servings

Chemo the Clown 16-06-2009 12:15 AM

On Jun 8, 4:34*pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:12:53 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
>
> > wrote:
> >Hey, how 'bout a Sloppy Joe!! Post it NOW!!

> You remain about as exciting as moldy onion skins. * *Have you EVER
> contributed anything of value? *

Sure! I contributed a polyester suit to the Goodwill one time.
Probably would have fit you.