FoodBanter.com

-   -   How can I bake a human??? (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/169913-how-can-i-bake.html)

Harald Gentexeater 23-03-2009 02:12 AM

How can I bake a human???

I'm a cannibal and I usually kill, butcher and
eat humans.

But my latest victim wants to be baked alive.

How can I bake my victim alive???

Please help and you may get a piece of human meat!!!

Chemo the Clown 24-03-2009 10:34 PM

How can I bake a human???

On Mar 22, 7:12*pm, Harald Gentexeater > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and I usually kill, butcher and
> eat humans.
>
> But my latest victim wants to be baked alive.
>
> How can I bake my victim alive???
>
> Please help and you may get a piece of human meat!!!

Truss him up, put him in a roasting pan, baste with your favorite
baste. Roast for 4 1/2 hours 350. Stick a thermometer in the anus to
check for doneness. Oh by the way...you're an idiot.