Old 10-03-2009, 02:06 PM posted to rec.food.baking

Default Time to See the Doctor?

At some point in our lives, whether voluntary or involuntary, prompted
by some pain, either real or imagined, or prodded by our wives -
Honey, whenís the last time you had a prostate exam? (Their intentions
are always good, they love us, remember?) - itís time to visit the
doctor.