FoodBanter.com

-   -   Moderate temperature?? (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/163310-moderate-temperature.html)

hr(bob) [email protected] 28-10-2008 06:15 PM

Moderate temperature??

A receipe I inherited calls for a moderate oven to bake chocolate
coconut drop cookies. What temperature is moderate?

Can I substitute baking cocoa for unsweetened chocolate squares???

Confused

Marcella Peek 29-10-2008 03:01 PM

Moderate temperature??

3 Tablespoons cocoa powder plus 1 Tablespoon butter can be substituted
for 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate.

I can only guess that a moderate oven for cookies would be 350 degrees.

marcella

In article
,