DRLJC

Default Honey glazing a fried pastry

Hi all,
I thought I might try to pick the brains of many.
I am trying to honey glaze an Italian pastry that is fried in wine and
oil. Even if I let the pastry cool, the honey doesnt stick well. Any
tips?
TIA

Dee Randall

I was watching Tyler Florence on Food 911 the other day and he was making
baklava. He said to add honey when hot, right out of the oven for
absorption; which I believe is proabably a component of what you are
requesting.

Hope this helps,
Dee