FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cupcakes From Simple Beginnings to Delicious Endings (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/160678-cupcakes-simple-beginnings-delicious.html)

Dorothy[_2_] 24-08-2008 03:35 AM

Cupcakes From Simple Beginnings to Delicious Endings

I am just returning to the "fold" after having a few years break from
cake decorating. I am a big fan of cupcakes which I know is taking
the world by storm at the moment, so I have decided to write a blog,
taking people of all ages, as I have already said, from simple
beginnings in cupcake decorations to delicious endings. My intention
is to teach people right from the very basic of cupcake decorations
the more intricate.
I have only just started this blog, but will be adding to it at least
a couple of times a week so that anyone with a wooden spoon and
access
to an oven can delight their family and friends with their
creativity.
Do why not come along and join me at <a href="http://
www.cupcakedecorationsonline.com"> cupcake decorations</a> blog
If you would like any help with anything relating to cupcakes please
don't hesitate to contact me and I will be only too happy to share my
knowledge.
My email is
I look forward to meeting you online.
Regards
Dorothy

merryb 27-08-2008 05:18 PM

On Aug 23, 7:35*pm, Dorothy > wrote:
> I am just returning to the "fold" after having a few years break from
> cake decorating. *I am a big fan of cupcakes which I know is taking
> the world by storm at the moment, so I have decided to write a blog,
> taking people of all ages, as I have already said, from simple
> beginnings in cupcake decorations to delicious endings. *My intention
> is to teach people right from the very basic of cupcake decorations
> the more intricate.
> I have only just started this blog, but will be adding to it at least
> a couple of times a week so that anyone with a wooden spoon and
> access
> to an oven can delight their family and friends with their
> creativity.
> Do why not come along and join me at <a href="http://www.cupcakedecorationsonline.com"> cupcake decorations</a> blog
> If you would like any help with anything relating to cupcakes please
> don't hesitate to contact me and I will be only too happy to share my
> knowledge.
> My email is
> I look forward to meeting you online.
> Regards
> Dorothy

All I could get was a link to buy a book, which is different than a
blog...