Old 23-08-2008, 12:10 AM posted to rec.food.baking

Default hello!

On Aug 22, 10:06*am, "eyotrade.com" wrote:
hello!

Hi!

Old 03-09-2008, 10:38 PM
Member

Location: Tustin, CA, USA
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merryb View Post
On Aug 22, 10:06 am, "eyotrade.com" wrote:
hello!

Hi!
We are here to share our views. You should introduce yourself atleast .
Old 03-09-2008, 11:49 PM posted to rec.food.baking

--
agcommoditiesin

Ok, my name is Merry- what's yours? Are you someone who likes to bake?
If so, what is your specialty?