Old 18-11-2003, 11:19 PM
Sharon Capps

Default Sorry

I am so sorry but just as my e-mail went I saw that I had also sent it to
the group. I was trying to tell my brother that I would be late and that
is more than you guys really want to know (LOL) Hiding my face in shame.
Sharon in MN

Old 20-11-2003, 10:54 AM
Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:19:43 GMT, Sharon Capps
wrote:

I am so sorry but just as my e-mail went I saw that I had also sent it to
the group. I was trying to tell my brother that I would be late and that
is more than you guys really want to know (LOL) Hiding my face in shame.
Sharon in MN

Well, I hope you had a good reason for being late. Nothing worse than
a half-baked excuse!

(Trying to stay on topic!)

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)