FoodBanter.com

-   -   Sorry (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/160-sorry.html)

Sharon Capps 19-11-2003 12:19 AM

Sorry

I am so sorry but just as my e-mail went I saw that I had also sent it to
the group. I was trying to tell my brother that I would be late and that
is more than you guys really want to know (LOL) Hiding my face in shame.
Sharon in MN

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady 20-11-2003 11:54 AM

Sorry

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:19:43 GMT, Sharon Capps
> wrote:

>I am so sorry but just as my e-mail went I saw that I had also sent it to
>the group. I was trying to tell my brother that I would be late and that
>is more than you guys really want to know (LOL) Hiding my face in shame.
>Sharon in MN

Well, I hope you had a good reason for being late. Nothing worse than
a half-baked excuse!

(Trying to stay on topic!)

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)