Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Leftover S'more ingredients... any suggestions?

I have a huge bag of marshmallows and a box of graham crackers...
after camping, we ate most of the chocolate! I'm wondering what I can
do with this stuff... the marshmallows and grahams will go stale
pretty quickly. I always have chocolate chips and such around... does
anyone have any suggestions on what I can make with these items
(besides more s'mores!)

Thanks!
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Jul 15, 5:56*pm, Jen > wrote:
> I have a huge bag of marshmallows and a box of graham crackers...
> after camping, we ate most of the chocolate! I'm wondering what I can
> do with this stuff... the marshmallows and grahams will go stale
> pretty quickly. I always have chocolate chips and such around... does
> anyone have any suggestions on what I can make with these items
> (besides more s'mores!)
>
> Thanks!

hey Jen,
you can melt the marshmellows with some butter add rice krispys...
exact recipe on box of Rice Krispys.
graham crackers make a cheese cake use the crackers as crust