Posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.baking,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.food.cooking,alt.wedding

Default Party! Happy Birthday`!

Well, for couple of years Kristen's been having a bizarre habit/hobby,
-farting on cream cakes... (beats me) It's amazing to see her taking
off her pants, exposing her bare butt before me, then bending over,
squating with it to the cake, and vigorously breaking winds all over
it. It's so wierd! Once I decided to get down to it and asked her as
to the meaning of this bizarre fetish, so she told me that it has
turned her on since being a little girl. Beats me! She can hardly even
explain it to herself!

So one day while I was drinking my coffee, she approached me, took a
cake out of the frige, got undressed and carried out her constant
ritual. I got suddenly so turned on, that my prick thought of punching
my stretched pants, so I took 'em off. Astonished and grateful, I
stared at my lover performing the ceremony easily and slowly, thanking
holy ghost for her beauty. She bent down to place her ass in front of
the cake, while I'm standing in the corner watching her drawing near,
her slot and asshole are approximately 2-3 inches from the cake,
waiting patiently for the digestion gases to accumulate, then be
thrust out of her body to meet the beneign cake. She told me she'd had
thebeans, so she was equiped with a lot of farts just to be proud of.
After she let out a silent one, felt only due to its odor, she broke
winds loudly, about 5 or 6 in a row, every one of them sounded like a
canon bombardment, or at least - a starting motorcycle. The last one
lasted 7 whole seconds. Initially the smell was hot, strong and
condensed as th\e molecules were too dense. After a while when it
beganto spread, it has become sharp, punctual and less offensive.
After about 20 seconds it was felt all over the room, surprisingly
turning me
on.

She got up from the bending position, getting up on her feet. I kissed
and hugged her passionately, thanking her for thrilling me, and we
both went to the bedroom to make love and view a Veronica Moser film.
As for the cake- after a few hours it was a total mess, looked full of
fungi and all sorts of bacteria and sour, still carrying Kris'
wonderful smell. Needless to say, it served as our desert for dinner
that very evening (yummy...).

She also had confessed to mostly enjoy breaking silent and smelly
farts while in public or near strange people (preferably her male
friends -ughhh give me a break!) - but that's for another time.