Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Cool Whip Frosting

1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Dec 29, 9:14*pm, Anna > wrote:
> 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
> 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
> 1 cup milk
> 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
>
> In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
> smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
> evenly over cake

The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.

You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 06:39:38 -0800 (PST), "Bobo Bonobo®"
> wrote:

>On Dec 29, 9:14*pm, Anna > wrote:
>> 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
>> 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
>> 1 cup milk
>> 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
>>
>> In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
>> smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
>> evenly over cake

>The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.
>
>You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.
>
>--Bryan

Sorry but I"m not your momma asshole

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:57:37 -0900, Anna > wrote:

>>The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.
>>
>>You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.

>Sorry but I"m not your momma asshole

Maybe npt, but you're a cheap, spamming, low-life who is now and forever in my
global killfile.

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.baking

pltrgyst wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:57:37 -0900, Anna > wrote:
>

>>> The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.
>>>
>>> You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.

>> Sorry but I"m not your momma asshole

> Maybe npt, but you're a cheap, spamming, low-life who is now and forever in my
> global killfile.
>
> -- Larry

I guess I'm missing something here.
Stipulated, the Cool Whip Frosting isn't anything I'd be remotely
interested in trying. But whence comes the "cheap, spamming, low-life"?
I saw no commercial message attempt, no massive cross-posting, only
cheap shot insults from rude people...

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:12:32 -0800, Dave Bell
> wrote:

>pltrgyst wrote:

>>> Sorry but I"m not your momma asshole

>> Maybe npt, but you're a cheap, spamming, low-life who is now and forever in my
>> global killfile.
>>
>> -- Larry

>I guess I'm missing something here.
>Stipulated, the Cool Whip Frosting isn't anything I'd be remotely
>interested in trying. But whence comes the "cheap, spamming, low-life"?
>I saw no commercial message attempt, no massive cross-posting, only
>cheap shot insults from rude people...

People aren't liking what I"m posting so they have to resort to making
nasty comments. I will continue to post whatever I want. Just goes to
show how many lowlife people there are around here.
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:39:38 AM UTC-8, Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
> On Dec 29, 9:14*pm, Anna > wrote:
> > 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
> > 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
> > 1 cup milk
> > 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
> >
> > In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
> > smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
> > evenly over cake

> The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.
>
> You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.
>
> --Bryan

Wow! I just stumbled upon this outrage when I googled Cool Chip Frosting.....are you people for real? The lady was just posting a R E C I P E !!!! Unless you have had some terrible dealings with this "Anna" lady in the past,,,,,why would you attack her for posting a R E C I P E?