FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cool Whip Frosting (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/144443-cool-whip-frosting.html)

Anna[_2_] 30-12-2007 03:14 AM

Cool Whip Frosting

1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
evenly over cake

Bobo Bonobo® 30-12-2007 02:39 PM

Cool Whip Frosting

On Dec 29, 9:14*pm, Anna > wrote:
> 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
> 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
> 1 cup milk
> 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
>
> In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
> smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
> evenly over cake

The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.

You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.

--Bryan

Anna[_2_] 30-12-2007 04:57 PM

Cool Whip Frosting

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 06:39:38 -0800 (PST), "Bobo Bonobo®"
> wrote:

>On Dec 29, 9:14*pm, Anna > wrote:
>> 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
>> 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
>> 1 cup milk
>> 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
>>
>> In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
>> smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
>> evenly over cake

>The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.
>
>You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.
>
>--Bryan

Sorry but I"m not your momma asshole

pltrgyst[_1_] 30-12-2007 05:36 PM

Cool Whip Frosting

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:57:37 -0900, Anna > wrote:

>>The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.
>>
>>You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.

>Sorry but I"m not your momma asshole

Maybe npt, but you're a cheap, spamming, low-life who is now and forever in my
global killfile.

-- Larry

Dave Bell 30-12-2007 06:12 PM

Cool Whip Frosting

pltrgyst wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:57:37 -0900, Anna > wrote:
>

>>> The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.
>>>
>>> You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.

>> Sorry but I"m not your momma asshole

> Maybe npt, but you're a cheap, spamming, low-life who is now and forever in my
> global killfile.
>
> -- Larry

I guess I'm missing something here.
Stipulated, the Cool Whip Frosting isn't anything I'd be remotely
interested in trying. But whence comes the "cheap, spamming, low-life"?
I saw no commercial message attempt, no massive cross-posting, only
cheap shot insults from rude people...

Anna[_2_] 30-12-2007 08:04 PM

Cool Whip Frosting

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:12:32 -0800, Dave Bell
> wrote:

>pltrgyst wrote:

>>> Sorry but I"m not your momma asshole

>> Maybe npt, but you're a cheap, spamming, low-life who is now and forever in my
>> global killfile.
>>
>> -- Larry

>I guess I'm missing something here.
>Stipulated, the Cool Whip Frosting isn't anything I'd be remotely
>interested in trying. But whence comes the "cheap, spamming, low-life"?
>I saw no commercial message attempt, no massive cross-posting, only
>cheap shot insults from rude people...

People aren't liking what I"m posting so they have to resort to making
nasty comments. I will continue to post whatever I want. Just goes to
show how many lowlife people there are around here.

[email protected] 05-09-2013 11:58 PM

Cool Whip Frosting

On Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:39:38 AM UTC-8, Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
> On Dec 29, 9:14*pm, Anna > wrote:
> > 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
> > 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
> > 1 cup milk
> > 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
> >
> > In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until
> > smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread
> > evenly over cake

> The world might be improved if you were to drink anneefreez.
>
> You are the new poster girl for White trash in Alaska.
>
> --Bryan

Wow! I just stumbled upon this outrage when I googled Cool Chip Frosting.....are you people for real? The lady was just posting a R E C I P E !!!! Unless you have had some terrible dealings with this "Anna" lady in the past,,,,,why would you attack her for posting a R E C I P E?