FoodBanter.com

-   -   Packaging homemade candy?? (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/142-packaging-homemade-candy.html)

Stephanie 16-11-2003 08:55 PM

Packaging homemade candy??

Hello,
I will be making some homemade candy as a housewarming gift for
Thanksgiving and wanted to know the best way to package the candy to
keep it fresh and to make the package look nice! Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Stephanie

Vox Humana 16-11-2003 10:24 PM

Packaging homemade candy??

"Stephanie" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
> I will be making some homemade candy as a housewarming gift for
> Thanksgiving and wanted to know the best way to package the candy to
> keep it fresh and to make the package look nice! Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Stephanie

You can get a variety of containers this time of year for packaging food
gifts. Anything from fancy tins to Chinese take out containers will work.
Look around party stores and craft stores for containers. You can also find
specialized candy boxes, foil, candy cups, etc. at cake and candy stores.
These things are available online from places like www.sugarcraft.com

cynthia mason 16-11-2003 11:49 PM

Packaging homemade candy??

The grocery and drug stores have lots of kinds of holiday containers.
Dollar stores and thrift stores have oodles of tin and glass plates and
mugs. Even saran makes festive holiday wrap!!