Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,rec.food.preserving,misc.consumers,alt.support.diet,sci.med.nutrition

Default The Green Goof

Well, folks....my mail reader has a little asterisk next to the message.
And if one clicks on that....MAGIC! the offending message is marked as
READ! And one does NOT have to read the spewing garbage that the Green
Hornet continues to post. I really believe that he has had one too many
X rays (of his brain?) and thusly has turned into a green goof, who
obviously does not appreciate my brand of humor. Or is it my rhymes that
he dislikes? Whatever! I have read the LAST post from Mr. Kabatoff.
Now, could we get back to baking? My better half has an apple crisp in
the oven as we type! MMMMM good! Cheers, the Old Guy in BC
Posted to rec.food.baking

Doug Irv wrote:
> Well, folks....my mail reader has a little asterisk next to the message.
> And if one clicks on that....MAGIC! the offending message is marked as
> READ! And one does NOT have to read the spewing garbage that the Green
> Hornet continues to post.

Also, many news readers allow you to set a limit as to how many news
groups a message may be cross posted before it is classed as junk. I
think 5 would be a good number in this case.
> I really believe that he has had one too many
> X rays (of his brain?) and thusly has turned into a green goof, who
> obviously does not appreciate my brand of humor. Or is it my rhymes that
> he dislikes?

He "visits" us every few months. I think it is when he has a pass and
can leave the asylum to visit relatives. Relatives who aren't keeping
quite a good enough watch on their computers.

Mike

--
Mike Avery mavery at mail dot otherwhen dot com
part time baker ICQ 16241692

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
Where there's smoke, there's toast.

The Green Goof Doug Irv General Cooking 0 05-11-2007 01:43 AM
The Green Goof Doug Irv Preserving 0 05-11-2007 01:43 AM
TJs or Andy goof? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 77 05-10-2007 01:57 AM
SO2 Goof D. J. Gooding Winemaking 3 22-10-2003 07:56 PM