Posted to rec.food.baking
jim jim is offline

Default The sale of world famous handbag, the bottom price, the best quality

Hello

shoessuperstar.co.,LTD greets and desires of success and wishes you
happy times.
This is professional export company from china who carry PAYPAL
payment and DROPSHIP .
We greated in 1998 year ,and now we become the one of best supplier
here because of we keep our credit standing .
Pls visit our site if u are interest in any products below ,
http://www.shoessuperstar.com/
Our main products :
Fashion shoes:
Air Jordan , Air force , Air max , Shox , Dunk , Adidas , Puma ,
Prada , Chanel , Gucci , Lacoste , LouisVuiton and more .
Fashion Hoodies&T-Shirt&Jeans&Jacket:
Gino Green Globa , Bape , BBC , Evsiu , Juicy couture , Burberry , 10
Deep , LRG , ED Hardy , Chanel , G-Star , Red monkey , lacoste ,
POLO,
Armani ,Replay , Tommy and more.
Fashion bags:
LouisVuiton , Pada , Chanel , Fendi , Versace , Burberry , MIUMIU ,
Y-3 , Gucci ,Chloe , Guess , Juicy and more
Electronic :
IPOD NANO ,
Features:
1) All Package are original ,coming with guarantee cards
2) Main Market : U.S.A . U.K ,ITALY , EURO COUNTRY ,
AUSTRALIA
3) Ship Company : DHL , TNT , UPS , SODIEX , EMS
4) Payment Method : PAYPAL , WESTERN UNION ,T/T .
5) Custom : We carry the custom clear and promise items
must be arrive .
Thanks for your reading , pls mail us if u have any problem
with
the business . We hope that will make a long&great business with you
in future.

Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!
Please Email me to get discount!!
EMAIL: