Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Decorative tiles

Decorative tiles is an exclusive and wanted product which is an
excellent supplement to interiors giving them an unique character.
Glaze that I am producing is hand-made, every tile is squeezed from
the gypsum form, then dried and burnt into biscuit.The next stage of
pthe process is glazing and calcination in a temperature reaching 1200
Celcius Degrees.
The whole process of production is made by myself and I am using only
the best quality materials.The most imoportant advantage of my tiles
is that they are not massive products of giant corporations but a
niche product fully dedicated to customers with spophisticated and
individual taste. You can order the tiles filling up the form on the
wbsite or calling +447804812691. Time of realization is not longer
than 10 working days.
http://www.maciejzabawa.pl/galerie.php?kategoria_id=34

Posted to rec.food.baking

Good Luck Maciek!