FoodBanter.com

-   -   Shipping Cheesecake (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/137279-shipping-cheesecake.html)

Steve[_27_] 15-10-2007 01:26 AM

Shipping Cheesecake

I looking to ship cheesecakes, both within the U.S. and Canada. I've
identified a website (ThermoSafe) that has cheesecake shipping
containers. I've also checked both the UPS and FedEx sites to
determine shipping costs. Both sites list shipping costs, to Canada,
in excess of $70. Does anyone know of any other shipment options?

barb[_2_] 16-10-2007 05:45 AM

Shipping Cheesecake

On Oct 14, 7:26 pm, Steve > wrote:
> I looking to ship cheesecakes, both within the U.S. and Canada. I've
> identified a website (ThermoSafe) that has cheesecake shipping
> containers. I've also checked both the UPS and FedEx sites to
> determine shipping costs. Both sites list shipping costs, to Canada,
> in excess of $70. Does anyone know of any other shipment options?

I have purchased food items from QVC and they arrive within a week of
ordering and are packed in dry ice. Shipping is never over 30
dollars. The items are still frozen when they arrive. Now I
understand that QVC gets a heck of a shipping discount, but they use
UPS. Give them a call and see if they can do it better for
you....good luck....barb