Posted to rec.food.baking

Default New Dining Forum (minus the spam)

Hey guys,

I noticed that these forums and groups on google get bombarded with
spam so I decided to start my own forum. This forum is monitored 24
hours a day for spam. I want to get some good discussion with
restaurateurs and diners alike. Come check it out and join us!

www.dinersnation.com/forum

Thanks,
Greg
Forum moderator