Posted to rec.food.baking
isw isw is offline

Default ABM Cheese Bread

I've made cheese bread several times in my bread maker. It's good, but
the cheese is not very noticeable because it's all mixed in and
dissolved.

Is there some way to get the bread to have actual bits of cheese in it?
how about waiting until the "beep" to add it?

Isaac
Posted to rec.food.baking

do not chop the cheese as fine. the bigger the chunks the more defined it
will be.

"isw" > wrote in message
> I've made cheese bread several times in my bread maker. It's good, but
> the cheese is not very noticeable because it's all mixed in and
> dissolved.
>
> Is there some way to get the bread to have actual bits of cheese in it?
> how about waiting until the "beep" to add it?
>
> Isaac

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:51:51 -0700, isw wrote:

> Is there some way to get the bread to have actual bits of cheese in it?
> how about waiting until the "beep" to add it?

don't how how this fits into the machine cycle..

you can flatten the dough then roll the cheese up in it.
you can also put the cheese on top of the loaf before baking
bigger chunks should work, stronger cheese also