Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Pensioners e-petition/please help

Please help this countries poorest of pensioners by signing this e-
petition, stop elderly malnutrition, it is costing the NHS billions
every year, pensioners need good nutrition.Please sign this e-petition
and do your bit, thanks for your help.

Campaigner http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

Posted to rec.food.baking

Campaigner wrote:
> Please help this countries poorest of pensioners by signing this e-
> petition, stop elderly malnutrition, it is costing the NHS billions
> every year, pensioners need good nutrition.Please sign this e-petition
> and do your bit, thanks for your help.
>
> Campaigner http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freshfruitveg/

They must be starving as there is a story in my missus's magazine about
a old bloke eating cardboard to survive!!! THIS GOVERNMENT STINKS!!
allowing pensioners to starve yet housing AND giving benefits to
Migrants!! I am disgusted at the state of our once fine nation.
If i had a thousand names i would sign it a thousand times.
just think ...... one day you will bw old too.