FoodBanter.com

-   -   Peach Pies in Season (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/129433-peach-pies-season.html)

[email protected] 22-07-2007 01:45 AM

Peach Pies in Season

My son loves peach pie, and its the season for peaches. My recipe
comes from "Mom" and it's a bit outdated (heavy, heavy sugar and a
crust that would give you a heart attack.) Any suggestions on what
site to look for the #1 Best Peach Pie recipe in the world? >Bun

Dave Bell 22-07-2007 03:42 AM

Peach Pies in Season

wrote:
> My son loves peach pie, and its the season for peaches. My recipe
> comes from "Mom" and it's a bit outdated (heavy, heavy sugar and a
> crust that would give you a heart attack.) Any suggestions on what
> site to look for the #1 Best Peach Pie recipe in the world? >Bun

But, you've just described it!!

Dave

SantaSteeler 22-07-2007 05:31 AM

Peach Pies in Season

that is soooo right. I mean if you want dessert then make it right. give
us the recipe!!
et...