Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking
ah ah is offline

Default NetKKKop alert!

Holly wrote:
> On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah > wrote:
>> Holly wrote:
>>> On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

>>> NETkkkOP ALERT!!!! oh dear.

>> Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!
>>
>> Oh, my!-

> Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!

Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah > wrote:
> Holly wrote:

> >> Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!

> >> Oh, my!-

> > Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!

> Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?-

Yah ... of course.

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called ah
stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: Holly wrote:
:: On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah > wrote:
::: Holly wrote:
:::: On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
:::: > wrote:
:::::
::::: [...]
:::::
:::::
::::: "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a
::::: tribe of people from all races, creeds and colours shall put
::::: their faith in deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
::::: They shall be known as Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
::::: environment."
::::: Native American prophecy
::::: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
::::: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
::::: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
::::: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
::::: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
::::: (,_..----''' (,..--''
::::: Meow
:::: NETkkkOP ALERT!!!! oh dear.
::: Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!
:::
::: Oh, my!-
::
:: Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!
:
: Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?

is that vegetarian?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

One good turn gets most of the blankets.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking
ah ah is offline

Steve Leyland wrote:
> Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called ah
> stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
>
> : Holly wrote:
> :: On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah > wrote:
> ::: Holly wrote:
> :::: On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
> :::: > wrote:
> :::::
> ::::: [...]
> :::::
> :::::
> ================================================== ====================
> ::::: "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a
> ::::: tribe of people from all races, creeds and colours shall put
> ::::: their faith in deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
> ::::: They shall be known as Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
> ::::: environment."
> ::::: Native American prophecy
> ::::: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
> ::::: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
> ::::: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
> ::::: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
> ::::: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
> ::::: (,_..----''' (,..--''
> ::::: Meow
> :::: NETkkkOP ALERT!!!! oh dear.
> ::: Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!
> :::
> ::: Oh, my!-
> ::
> :: Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!
> :
> : Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?
>
> is that vegetarian?

Yes; barring the usage of yeastular organisms, on occasion.
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking
ah ah is offline

Holly wrote:
> On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah > wrote:
>> Holly wrote:

>> > Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!

>> Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?-

> Yah ... of course.

What about them pancakes, eh?

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah > wrote:
> Holly wrote:

> >> Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?-

> > Yah ... of course.

> What about them pancakes, eh?-

I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on them or in
them?

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking
ah ah is offline

Holly wrote:
> On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah > wrote:
>> Holly wrote:

>> > Yah ... of course.

>> What about them pancakes, eh?-

> I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on them or in
> them?

Tofu.
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

"ah" > wrote in message
> Holly wrote:

tribe of

in

known as

> >> What about them pancakes, eh?-

> > I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on them or in
> > them?

> Tofu.

f u to.

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah > wrote:
> Holly wrote:

> >> What about them pancakes, eh?-

> > I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on them or in
> > them?

> Tofu.-

liar

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking
ah ah is offline

Holly wrote:
> On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah > wrote:
>> Holly wrote:

>> > I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on them or in
>> > them?

>> Tofu.-

> liar

PPYPOBSB!

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

"ah" > wrote in message
> Holly wrote:

a tribe of

faith in

be known as

in

> >> Tofu.-

> > liar

> PPYPOBSB!

LSCST!

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> "ah" > wrote in message
>
> ...> Holly wrote:

> ================================================== ====================

> a tribe of

> faith in

> be known as

> in

> > > liar

> > PPYPOBSB!

> LSCST!-

IDUEOY!

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

"Holly" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:

> > ================================================== ====================

dying,
> > a tribe of

their
> > faith in

shall
> > be known as

or
> > in

> > > PPYPOBSB!

> > LSCST!

> IDUEOY!

I give up, what does it mean?

LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

HJ

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

wrote:

> >dying,

> >their

> >shall

environment."

them
> >or

> >> IDUEOY!

> >I give up, what does it mean?
> >
> >LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

> ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

After 70 years old * wtf * is the difference?

HJ

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\"" >
Kissed my ass and whined:

>"Holly" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:

>> > ================================================== ====================

>dying,
>> > a tribe of

>their
>> > faith in

>shall
>> > be known as

>or
>> > in

>> > LSCST!

>> IDUEOY!

>I give up, what does it mean?
>
>LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

--

Please promote these fine new froups.

alt.pmd.spank.my.arse.please
alt.pmd.spank.my.big.arse.please
alt.pmd.spank.my.big.red.arse.please
alt.pmd.biggest.spanked.looser.on.usenet

Super Tampon PMD seems confused.
<1097969886.V4JjQY/smgYoAXNIJfWSLA@teranews>
"Watch what?"
<1097969992.D4lAIIGSLP3Kj5qX5xOmVg@teranews>
"A flat what, chest?"

Super Tampon PMD does her hillbilly impersonation.
<1097894344.QuYwdt7ih4q8QhtsM1X72w@teranews>
"Tiddle-ting-ting-tong-plink-plonk-tong-ting... Hehehe...."

Super Tampon PMD...the ironic side.
<1097885566.qF/ECtZdEvt5FZwmaIT/5A@teranews>
"Kearn to spell buffoon dickmunch, only Hucker spells it like that...
?? "

Super Tampon PMD admits having sex with the dead.
<1097883226.fBWHbLTmEPuiPSp5xbqxng@teranews>
"No I shagged your mum"

Super Tampon PMD provides an excellent self-description.
<1098057364.0a29KdzQhLUslm2AVpQ8Vg@teranews>
"usenet stupid."

Super Tampon PMD admits to having man breasts.

"At least I have some."

******

I love the smell of armpits in the morning, its like victory.

I can still rock like a son of a bitch.

Ozzy

You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to.
So that when they turn their backs on you
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.

PF - Dogs

Z-OFM#20

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> "Holly" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:

> > > ================================================== ====================

> dying,
> > > a tribe of

> their
> > > faith in

> shall
> > > be known as

> or
> > > in

> > > LSCST!

> > IDUEOY!

> I give up, what does it mean?
>
> LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..
>
> HJ-

I don't understand either of you.

Do you know what PPYPOBSB means? So far I've got, "Please put your
pink orb back" but I can't get the last two words. He's not above
swearing. Maybe he was putting my mum down.

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

"John "C"" > wrote in message
news

> "Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
>> "John \"C\"" >
>> Kissed my ass and whined:
>>

>> >"Holly" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

> ================================================== ====================

>> >dying,
>> >their
>> >shall

> environment."

> them
>> >or

>> >I give up, what does it mean?
>> >
>> >LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

>> ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

> After 70 years old * wtf * is the difference?
>
> HJ

Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.

Mr Pounder

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:55:30 GMT
"Mr Pounder" >
Kissed my ass and whined:

>"John "C"" > wrote in message
>news4qdnUv3asBpNOnbnZ2dnUVZ_oavnZ2d@centurytel. net...
>>
>> "Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
>>> "John \"C\"" >
>>> Kissed my ass and whined:

>>> oups.com...

>> ================================================== ====================

>> environment."

>> them

>>> ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

>> After 70 years old * wtf * is the difference?
>>
>> HJ

>Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.

Bully
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:55:30 GMT
> "Mr Pounder" >
> Kissed my ass and whined:
>

>>"John "C"" > wrote in message
>>news4qdnUv3asBpNOnbnZ2dnUVZ_oavnZ2d@centurytel .net...
>>>
>>> "Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> ================================================== ====================

>>> environment."

>>> them

>>> After 70 years old * wtf * is the difference?
>>>
>>> HJ

>>Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.

> Bully

Leave him alone ........... please.

Mr Pounder

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

"Mr Pounder" > wrote in message

> "John "C"" > wrote in message
> news
> >
> > "Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
> >> "John \"C\"" >
> >> Kissed my ass and whined:

> >> oups.com...

> > ================================================== ====================

are

put

> > environment."

> > them

> >> ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

> > After 70 years old * wtf * is the difference?
> >
> > HJ

> Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.
>
> Mr Pounder

Aye...Aye...Capt.

HJ (Issues "ah" free pass)

]] Off in the distance I hear "ah" thanking Mr. Pounder. [[

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 17, 9:39 am, Zach <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 05:29:54 -0700
> Holly >
> Kissed my ass and whined:
>

> >On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> >> "Holly" > wrote in message

> roups.com...

> >> dying,
> >> their
> >> shall

> >> or

> >> I give up, what does it mean?

> >> LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

> >> HJ-

> > I don't understand either of you.

> >Do you know what PPYPOBSB means? So far I've got, "Please put your
> >pink orb back" but I can't get the last two words. He's not above
> >swearing. Maybe he was putting my mum down.

> PPYOS and give us all a chuckle
>
> Thank you-

At first I wasn't going to reply to this post.

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:20:53 GMT
"Mr Pounder" >
Kissed my ass and whined:

>"Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:55:30 GMT
>> "Mr Pounder" >
>> Kissed my ass and whined:
>>

>>>"John "C"" > wrote in message
>>>news4qdnUv3asBpNOnbnZ2dnUVZ_oavnZ2d@centuryte l.net...

>>>Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.

>> Bully

>Leave him alone ........... please.
>
>Mr Pounder

Ok Pounder, nuff said.

Best regards,
Your mentor
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:20:53 GMT
> "Mr Pounder" >
> Kissed my ass and whined:
>

>>"Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:8cqa739l07kk76069es4vi1jg1s7747d2e@Zach.. .
>>> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:55:30 GMT
>>> "Mr Pounder" >
>>> Kissed my ass and whined:

>>> Bully

>>Leave him alone ........... please.
>>
>>Mr Pounder
>>

> Ok Pounder, nuff said.
>
> Best regards,
> Your mentor

"Mentor" indeed?
There are several contenders for my Throne, your name may or not be there.
Time will tell.

Stay safe

Mr Pounder

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

"John "C"" > wrote in message

> "Mr Pounder" > wrote in message
>>
>> "John "C"" > wrote in message
>> news
>> >
>> > "Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> > ================================================== ====================

> are

> put
>> > environment."

>> > them

>> > After 70 years old * wtf * is the difference?
>> >
>> > HJ

>> Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.
>>
>> Mr Pounder

> Aye...Aye...Capt.
>
> HJ (Issues "ah" free pass)
>
> ]] Off in the distance I hear "ah" thanking Mr. Pounder. [[

Ah is a friend of mine as are you.
Zach has once more been defeated by the mighty Mr Pounder - Internet God.
{Zach will not be like that} :-)

Mr Pounder

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

wrote:

animals
> > are

> > put

again.

> >> Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.
> >>
> >> Mr Pounder

> > Aye...Aye...Capt.
> >
> > HJ (Issues "ah" free pass)
> >
> > ]] Off in the distance I hear "ah" thanking Mr. Pounder. [[

> Ah is a friend of mine as are you.
> Zach has once more been defeated by the mighty Mr Pounder - Internet God.
> {Zach will not be like that} :-)

I'm glad that's cleared-up. Now I can take a "cat" nap.

Later,
HJ

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks
ah ah is offline

Zach wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
> "John \"C\"" >
> Kissed my ass and whined:
>

>>"Holly" > wrote in message
roups.com...

>>dying,

>>their

>>shall

>>or

>>> IDUEOY!

>>I give up, what does it mean?
>>
>>LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

> ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

Hands-off, Bitch; this is a man's newsgroup!
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks
ah ah is offline

Mr Pounder wrote:
> "John "C"" > wrote in message
> news
>>
>> "Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
>>> "John \"C\"" >
>>> Kissed my ass and whined:

>>> oups.com...

>> ================================================== ====================

>> environment."

>> them

>>> ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

>> After 70 years old * wtf * is the difference?
>>
>> HJ

> Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.

*weeps*
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking
ah ah is offline

Holly wrote:
> On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
>> "Holly" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...

>> dying,

>> their

>> shall

>> or

>> > IDUEOY!

>> I give up, what does it mean?
>>
>> LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..
>>
>> HJ-

> I don't understand either of you.
>
> Do you know what PPYPOBSB means? So far I've got, "Please put your
> pink orb back" but I can't get the last two words. He's not above
> swearing. Maybe he was putting my mum down.

Are you poast-humping?
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, ah > wrote:
> Holly wrote:
> > On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> >> "Holly" > wrote in message

> roups.com...

> >> dying,
> >> their
> >> shall

> >> or

> >> I give up, what does it mean?

> >> LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

> >> HJ-

> > I don't understand either of you.

> > Do you know what PPYPOBSB means? So far I've got, "Please put your
> > pink orb back" but I can't get the last two words. He's not above
> > swearing. Maybe he was putting my mum down.

> Are you poast-humping?-

I haven't ... I couldn't. What is it?

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:27:28 GMT
"Mr Pounder" >
Kissed my ass and whined:

>"Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:20:53 GMT
>> "Mr Pounder" >
>> Kissed my ass and whined:
>>

>>>"Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:8cqa739l07kk76069es4vi1jg1s7747d2e@Zach. ..

>>>Leave him alone ........... please.
>>>
>>>Mr Pounder
>>>

>> Ok Pounder, nuff said.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Your mentor

>"Mentor" indeed?
>There are several contenders for my Throne, your name may or not be there.

I do not want your throne Pounder. America as progressed beyond
outhouses.

Best regards,
Zach the Great

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:33:37 GMT
"Mr Pounder" >
Kissed my ass and whined:

>"John "C"" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Mr Pounder" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "John "C"" > wrote in message
>>> news >>> >

>> are

>> put

>>> Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.
>>>
>>> Mr Pounder

>> Aye...Aye...Capt.
>>
>> HJ (Issues "ah" free pass)
>>
>> ]] Off in the distance I hear "ah" thanking Mr. Pounder. [[

>Ah is a friend of mine as are you.
>Zach has once more been defeated by the mighty Mr Pounder - Internet God.
>{Zach will not be like that} :-)

....and once again Pounder slips off to Fantasy Land.
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:23:47 -0400
ah >
Kissed my ass and whined:

>Zach wrote:
>> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
>> "John \"C\"" >
>> Kissed my ass and whined:
>>

>>>"Holly" > wrote in message
groups.com...

>>>dying,
>>>their
>>>shall

>>>or

>>>I give up, what does it mean?
>>>
>>>LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

>> ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

>Hands-off, Bitch; this is a man's newsgroup!

Lighten up! I agreed with Pounder to leave you alone as he is my
friend. Use your head and respect that.
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.food.baking

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 02:11:57 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, Dave Bell
> bloviated:

>Mr Pounder - and others - wrote:
>
>Endless drivel.....
>
>Guys!! PLEASE edit rec.food.baking out of the crossposting list!
>Please ? ! ? ! ?

I thought drivel was part of the whole baking experience?
Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.sailing.asa,alt.talk.bollocks,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,rec.gambling.lottery

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Zach

:: Zach wrote:
::: On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
::: "John \"C\"" >
::: Kissed my ass and whined:
:::
::::
:::: "Holly" > wrote in message
:::: ups.com...
::::: On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" >
::::: wrote:
:::::: "ah" > wrote in message
::::::
:::::: ...> Holly
:::::: wrote:
:::::::: On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah > wrote:
::::::::: Holly wrote:
:::::::::: On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah > wrote:
::::::::::: Holly wrote:
:::::::::::: On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah > wrote:
::::::::::::: Holly wrote:
:::::::::::::: On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah > wrote:
::::::::::::::: Holly wrote:
:::::::::::::::: On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
:::::::::::::::: > wrote:
::::::
::::::::::::::::: [...]
::::::
::::::
::::::
::::::
::::::
::::::
::::::
::::::::::::::::: "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are
::::::::::::::::: dying, a tribe of people from all races, creeds and
::::::::::::::::: colours shall put their faith in deeds, not words,
::::::::::::::::: and make the land green again. They shall be known as
::::::::::::::::: Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
::::::::::::::::: environment." Native American prophecy |\
::::::::::::::::: _.-'~~""'~`'~) /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
::::::::::::::::: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
::::::::::::::::: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
::::::::::::::::: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
::::::::::::::::: (,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

ah is also a friend of mine, but I'm 100% sure he can handle that pounder
****wit, so no need to leave him alone.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1
Top Asshole on the Net#4 Usenet Ruiner#11 Lits Slut#1
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

As long as you do not move you can still choose any direction.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:27:28 GMT
> "Mr Pounder" >
> Kissed my ass and whined:
>

>>"Zach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:au2b73909epi0fkhe56708llfakk86kum3@Zach.. .
>>> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:20:53 GMT
>>> "Mr Pounder" >
>>> Kissed my ass and whined:

>>> Ok Pounder, nuff said.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Your mentor

>>"Mentor" indeed?
>>There are several contenders for my Throne, your name may or not be there.

> I do not want your throne Pounder. America as progressed beyond
> outhouses.
>
> Best regards,
> Zach the Great

Nonsense Sir.
You would love to have my status on newsgroups.
You would love to be revered & feared as I am.

Kindest regards

Mr Pounder

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:33:37 GMT
> "Mr Pounder" >
> Kissed my ass and whined:

>>> are
>>> put

>>> Aye...Aye...Capt.
>>>
>>> HJ (Issues "ah" free pass)
>>>
>>> ]] Off in the distance I hear "ah" thanking Mr. Pounder. [[

>>Ah is a friend of mine as are you.
>>Zach has once more been defeated by the mighty Mr Pounder - Internet God.
>>{Zach will not be like that} :-)

> ...and once again Pounder slips off to Fantasy Land.

We may meet there one day.
Will you open the door for me?

Mr Pounder

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:23:47 -0400
> ah >
> Kissed my ass and whined:
>
>>Zach wrote:
>>> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
>>> "John \"C\"" >
>>> Kissed my ass and whined:

egroups.com...

>>> ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

>>Hands-off, Bitch; this is a man's newsgroup!

> Lighten up! I agreed with Pounder to leave you alone as he is my
> friend. Use your head and respect that.

Yeah!

Mr Pounder
(Internet God)

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.sailing.asa,alt.talk.bollocks,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,rec.gambling.lottery

"Steve Leyland" > wrote in
message ...
> [...]
> :::::::::::: On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah > wrote:
> ::::::::::::: Holly wrote:
> :::::::::::::: On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah > wrote:
> ::::::::::::::: Holly wrote:
> :::::::::::::::: On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
> :::::::::::::::: > wrote:
> ::::::
> ::::::::::::::::: [...]
> ::::::
> ::::::
> ================================================== ====================
> ::::::
> ::::::
> ::::::
> ::::::
> ::::::
> ::::::::::::::::: "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are
> ::::::::::::::::: dying, a tribe of people from all races, creeds and
> ::::::::::::::::: colours shall put their faith in deeds, not words,
> ::::::::::::::::: and make the land green again. They shall be known as
> ::::::::::::::::: Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
> ::::::::::::::::: environment." Native American prophecy |\
> ::::::::::::::::: _.-'~~""'~`'~) /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
> ::::::::::::::::: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
> ::::::::::::::::: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
> ::::::::::::::::: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
> ::::::::::::::::: (,_..----''' (,..--''
> ::::::::::::::::: Meow
> :::::::::::::::: NETkkkOP ALERT!!!! oh dear.
> ::::::::::::::: Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!
> ::::::
> ::::::::::::::: Oh, my!-
> ::::::
> :::::::::::::: Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!
> ::::::
> ::::::::::::: Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?-
> ::::::
> :::::::::::: Yah ... of course.
> ::::::
> ::::::::::: What about them pancakes, eh?-
> ::::::
> :::::::::: I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on
> :::::::::: them or in them?
> ::::::
> ::::::::: Tofu.-
> ::::::
> :::::::: liar
> ::::::
> ::::::: PPYPOBSB!
> ::::::
> :::::: LSCST!
> ::::
> ::::: IDUEOY!
> ::::
> :::: I give up, what does it mean?
> ::::
> :::: LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..
> :::
> ::: ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.
> ::
> :: Hands-off, Bitch; this is a man's newsgroup!
> :
> : Lighten up! I agreed with Pounder to leave you alone as he is my
> : friend. Use your head and respect that.
>
> ah is also a friend of mine, but I'm 100% sure he can handle that pounder

You are getting mixed up.
People tell me that you are a bit of a prick.
Is that true?

Mr Pounder

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.sailing.asa,alt.talk.bollocks,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,rec.gambling.lottery

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Mr
Pounder stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: "Steve Leyland" > wrote
: in message ...
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Zach stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::
:::: Zach wrote:
::::: On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
::::: "John \"C\"" >
::::: Kissed my ass and whined:
:::::
::::::
:::::: "Holly" > wrote in message
:::::: ups.com...
::::::: On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" >
::::::: wrote:
:::::::: "ah" > wrote in message
::::::::
:::::::: ...> Holly
:::::::: wrote:
:::::::::: On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah > wrote:
::::::::::: Holly wrote:
:::::::::::: On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah > wrote:
::::::::::::: Holly wrote:
:::::::::::::: On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah > wrote:
::::::::::::::: Holly wrote:
:::::::::::::::: On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah > wrote:
::::::::::::::::: Holly wrote:
:::::::::::::::::: On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
:::::::::::::::::: >
:::::::::::::::::: wrote:
::::::::
::::::::::::::::::: [...]
::::::::
::::::::
:: ================================================== ====================
::::::::
::::::::
::::::::
::::::::
::::::::
::::::::::::::::::: "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are
::::::::::::::::::: dying, a tribe of people from all races, creeds and
::::::::::::::::::: colours shall put their faith in deeds, not words,
::::::::::::::::::: and make the land green again. They shall be known
::::::::::::::::::: as Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
::::::::::::::::::: environment." Native American prophecy |\
::::::::::::::::::: _.-'~~""'~`'~) /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
::::::::::::::::::: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
::::::::::::::::::: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
::::::::::::::::::: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
::::::::::::::::::: (,_..----''' (,..--''

actually I'm a huge prick. HTH?
:
: Mr Pounder

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1
Top Asshole on the Net#4 Usenet Ruiner#11 Lits Slut#1
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking
ah ah is offline

Holly wrote:
> On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, ah > wrote:
>> Holly wrote:

>> roups.com...

>> > I don't understand either of you.

>> > Do you know what PPYPOBSB means? So far I've got, "Please put your
>> > pink orb back" but I can't get the last two words. He's not above
>> > swearing. Maybe he was putting my mum down.

>> Are you poast-humping?-

> I haven't ... I couldn't. What is it?

Party A talks indirectly to Party C through messages to Party B.

Kinda like what you see with Clockbrain, but with two other parties.