Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

Default Pastorio Memorial

So far the blog I mentioned in a previous message:
http://pastorio-chef.blogspot.com/
in remembrance of Bob Pastorio

has only been visited by me and by members of Bob's family. Their
comments are there to see for anyone who thinks this is some kind of
scam.

Anyone else who wishes to contribute can contact me for either an
invitation to post (if you have a Google/Blogger account) or the email
address to which to send material for posting.

I understand a certain amount of reticence, since hardly anyone knows
me. It's all completely above board, though.

--
Alan Hope
http://sour-grapes.tumblr.com/
Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

Dear Alan,

I've visited your site several times, and like it.

I can see the recipe listing growing. I have a Bob (this one) cite to
add about writing since he contributed to the WIW group (Washington
Independent Writers). Hope others take a look too. I would love to
eventually see a large collection of his writing.

Barbara Pruett

Alan Hope wrote:

>So far the blog I mentioned in a previous message:
>http://pastorio-chef.blogspot.com/
>in remembrance of Bob Pastorio
>
>has only been visited by me and by members of Bob's family. Their
>comments are there to see for anyone who thinks this is some kind of
>scam.
>
>Anyone else who wishes to contribute can contact me for either an
>invitation to post (if you have a Google/Blogger account) or the email
>address to which to send material for posting.
>
>I understand a certain amount of reticence, since hardly anyone knows
>me. It's all completely above board, though.

Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

In article >,
Alan Hope > wrote:

> So far the blog I mentioned in a previous message:
> http://pastorio-chef.blogspot.com/
> in remembrance of Bob Pastorio
>
> has only been visited by me and by members of Bob's family. Their
> comments are there to see for anyone who thinks this is some kind of
> scam.
>
> Anyone else who wishes to contribute can contact me for either an
> invitation to post (if you have a Google/Blogger account) or the email
> address to which to send material for posting.
>
> I understand a certain amount of reticence, since hardly anyone knows
> me. It's all completely above board, though.

I already posted a memorial post here...
If you choose not to use it, well, I don't have a blogger account and I
don't want one.

Sorry.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries
RJM RJM is offline

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> I already posted a memorial post here...

Shall I be first?

You already posted a memorial post where?

Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

"Alan Hope" > wrote in message
> So far the blog I mentioned in a previous message:
> http://pastorio-chef.blogspot.com/
> in remembrance of Bob Pastorio
>
> has only been visited by me and by members of Bob's family. Their
> comments are there to see for anyone who thinks this is some kind of
> scam.
>
> Anyone else who wishes to contribute can contact me for either an
> invitation to post (if you have a Google/Blogger account) or the email
> address to which to send material for posting.

Golly. With the promise of an interweb tribute by a gaseous Belch brain****
as their reward it's hard to believe that suicide hasn't yet become
epidemic.

Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries
RJM RJM is offline

"Alan Hope" > wrote in message
> So far the blog I mentioned in a previous message:
> http://pastorio-chef.blogspot.com/
> in remembrance of Bob Pastorio
>
> has only been visited by me and by members of Bob's family. Their
> comments are there to see for anyone who thinks this is some kind of
> scam.
>
> Anyone else who wishes to contribute can contact me for either an
> invitation to post (if you have a Google/Blogger account) or the email
> address to which to send material for posting.
>
> I understand a certain amount of reticence, since hardly anyone knows
> me. It's all completely above board, though.

I done it! I'm a geek. Wellard.

Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries
Mu Mu is offline

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:43:18 +0200, Alan Hope wrote:

> So far the blog I mentioned in a previous message:
> http://pastorio-chef.blogspot.com/
> in remembrance of Bob Pastorio
>
> has only been visited by me and by members of Bob's family. Their
> comments are there to see for anyone who thinks this is some kind of
> scam.
>
> Anyone else who wishes to contribute can contact me for either an
> invitation to post (if you have a Google/Blogger account) or the email
> address to which to send material for posting.
>
> I understand a certain amount of reticence, since hardly anyone knows
> me. It's all completely above board, though.

Maybe he wasn't well liked?
Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

On Apr 5, 2:41 pm, Mu > wrote:
> Maybe he wasn't well liked?

Maybe you're a reprehensible scumbag, Chung sock?

Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries
Mu Mu is offline

On 5 Apr 2007 12:37:33 -0700, cilantro sucks wrote:

> On Apr 5, 2:41 pm, Mu > wrote:
>> Maybe he wasn't well liked?

> Maybe you're a reprehensible scumbag, Chung sock?

Maybe this is the last time you will have me respond? No maybes,
bzzzzzzt, wrong.
Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

Omelet goes:

>In article >,
> Alan Hope > wrote:

>> So far the blog I mentioned in a previous message:
>> http://pastorio-chef.blogspot.com/
>> in remembrance of Bob Pastorio

>> has only been visited by me and by members of Bob's family. Their
>> comments are there to see for anyone who thinks this is some kind of
>> scam.

>> Anyone else who wishes to contribute can contact me for either an
>> invitation to post (if you have a Google/Blogger account) or the email
>> address to which to send material for posting.

>> I understand a certain amount of reticence, since hardly anyone knows
>> me. It's all completely above board, though.

>I already posted a memorial post here...

Where is here? I'm in misc.writing.

>If you choose not to use it, well, I don't have a blogger account and I
>don't want one.

I understand. Send it to me and I'll put it up.

--
Alan Hope
http://sour-grapes.tumblr.com/

Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

Default other groups.... Pastorio Memorial

you guys DO realize that this tread has been cross posted to at least 8
groups (that I can see)...?????

so, all that flaming and stupidity has had to be tolerated by all the people
on those groups. Get it together and honour Bob. If you don't have
anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.. Please...

no, seriously

*OM* ...I saw your post...copied it and saved it...thankyou. Alan, I
appreciate what you are doing, and thank YOU

Kathi,
from rec.food.preserving

"Alan Hope" > wrote in message
> Omelet goes:
>
>>In article >,
>> Alan Hope > wrote:

>>> So far the blog I mentioned in a previous message:
>>> http://pastorio-chef.blogspot.com/
>>> in remembrance of Bob Pastorio

>>> has only been visited by me and by members of Bob's family. Their
>>> comments are there to see for anyone who thinks this is some kind of
>>> scam.

>>> Anyone else who wishes to contribute can contact me for either an
>>> invitation to post (if you have a Google/Blogger account) or the email
>>> address to which to send material for posting.

>>> I understand a certain amount of reticence, since hardly anyone knows
>>> me. It's all completely above board, though.

>>I already posted a memorial post here...

> Where is here? I'm in misc.writing.
>
>>If you choose not to use it, well, I don't have a blogger account and I
>>don't want one.

> I understand. Send it to me and I'll put it up.
>
>>Sorry.

> --
> Alan Hope
> http://sour-grapes.tumblr.com/

Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:15:25 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and "Kathi Jones" > instead replied:

>you guys DO realize that this tread has been cross posted to at least 8
>groups (that I can see)...?????

Alan Hope-a-dope is a troll. Get used to it.
--
Ray
Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

Kathi Jones wrote:
> you guys DO realize that this tread has been cross posted to at least 8
> groups (that I can see)...?????
>
> so, all that flaming and stupidity has had to be tolerated by all the people
> on those groups. Get it together and honour Bob. If you don't have
> anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.. Please...
>
> no, seriously
>
> *OM* ...I saw your post...copied it and saved it...thankyou. Alan, I
> appreciate what you are doing, and thank YOU
>
> Kathi,
> from rec.food.preserving

Kathi why don`t you cut out all the cross posting instead of bitching
about it
Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 20:29:25 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and john sumner > instead replied:

>Kathi Jones wrote:
>> you guys DO realize that this tread has been cross posted to at least 8
>> groups (that I can see)...?????
>>
>> so, all that flaming and stupidity has had to be tolerated by all the people
>> on those groups. Get it together and honour Bob. If you don't have
>> anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.. Please...
>>
>> no, seriously
>>
>> *OM* ...I saw your post...copied it and saved it...thankyou. Alan, I
>> appreciate what you are doing, and thank YOU
>>
>> Kathi,
>> from rec.food.preserving

>Kathi why don`t you cut out all the cross posting instead of bitching
>about it

Ahem . . .
--
Ray
Posted to misc.writing,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

In article >,
Alan Hope > wrote:

> Omelet goes:
>
> >In article >,
> > Alan Hope > wrote:

> >> So far the blog I mentioned in a previous message:
> >> http://pastorio-chef.blogspot.com/
> >> in remembrance of Bob Pastorio

> >> has only been visited by me and by members of Bob's family. Their
> >> comments are there to see for anyone who thinks this is some kind of
> >> scam.

> >> Anyone else who wishes to contribute can contact me for either an
> >> invitation to post (if you have a Google/Blogger account) or the email
> >> address to which to send material for posting.

> >> I understand a certain amount of reticence, since hardly anyone knows
> >> me. It's all completely above board, though.

> >I already posted a memorial post here...

> Where is here? I'm in misc.writing.
>
> >If you choose not to use it, well, I don't have a blogger account and I
> >don't want one.

> I understand. Send it to me and I'll put it up.
>
> >Sorry.

E-mail me please... That one above is bouncing.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to misc.writing,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

"john sumner" > wrote in message
> Kathi Jones wrote:
>> you guys DO realize that this tread has been cross posted to at least 8
>> groups (that I can see)...?????
>>
>> so, all that flaming and stupidity has had to be tolerated by all the
>> people on those groups. Get it together and honour Bob. If you don't
>> have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.. Please...
>>
>> no, seriously
>>
>> *OM* ...I saw your post...copied it and saved it...thankyou. Alan, I
>> appreciate what you are doing, and thank YOU
>>
>> Kathi,
>> from rec.food.preserving

> Kathi why don`t you cut out all the cross posting instead of bitching
> about it

nice

Posted to misc.writing,rec.arts.bonsai,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.baking,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.obituaries

Omelet goes:

>E-mail me please... That one above is bouncing.

Tried that. This Gmail address doesn't work. Try alan dot hope at
skynet dot be.

--
Alan Hope
http://sour-grapes.tumblr.com/

memorial day?? Charly Horse Barbecue 15 02-06-2010 03:22 AM
Memorial Day 'Q Omelet[_7_] General Cooking 33 01-06-2010 12:27 AM
Pastorio Memorial Alan Hope Preserving 14 06-04-2007 10:17 AM
Pastorio Memorial Alan Hope General Cooking 14 06-04-2007 03:05 AM